Ji Suk-jin X Haha, Kim Jong-kook YouTube hit 1 million "I lost my mouth...I'm out of weight" (Running Man')

Singers Haha and Ji Suk-jin envied Kim Jong-kooks YouTube.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, a new concept talk race Nogari Day, which can be done by constantly chatting, was decorated with members who released behind-the-scenes scenes during the early days of Running Man.Kim Jong-kook, who said he received a PPL from Mars, said, Do you give me a lot of money? Then I want to take a workout YouTube here.Yoo Jae-Suk then made a stone fastball saying, Ji Suk-jin and Haha have made a lot of efforts to increase their subscribers, but they do not have a million.In fact, Kim Jong-kook recently opened a personal YouTube channel in five days, exceeding 1 million subscribers and collecting topics.Kim Jong-kook was shy, saying, I did not know the athletes were hiding so far, and Haha said, I blessed up to 500,000.Im not sure if Im in this mood.Especially Ji Suk-jin said, It is good to bless properly, but it is so good that it is not written by a person.I thought, he shot Kim Jong-kooks YouTube, and Haha also joked, I honestly have no appetite, Im fat. I have to lose my strength.Kim Jong-kook said, You should not be too strong. I take a thumbnail and take out something.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is an entertainment program that focuses on laughing with many stars and members performing missions together and broadcasts every Sunday at 5 pm.SBS Running Man

Singers Haha and Ji Suk-jin envied Kim Jong-kook's YouTube.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, a new concept talk Race 'Nogari Day', which can be done by constantly chatting, was decorated with members who released behind-the-scenes scenes during the early days of Running Man'.

Kim Jong-kook, who said he received a PPL from Mars, said, "Do you give me a lot of money? Then I want to take a workout YouTube here." Yoo Jae-Suk then made a stone fastball saying, "Ji Suk-jin and Haha have made a lot of efforts to increase their subscribers, but they do not have a million."

In fact, Kim Jong-kook recently opened a personal YouTube channel in five days, exceeding 1 million subscribers and collecting topics. Kim Jong-kook was shy, saying, "I did not know the athletes were hiding so far," and Haha said, "I blessed up to 500,000. "I'm not sure if I'm in this mood."

Especially Ji Suk-jin said, "It is good to bless properly, but it is so good that it is not written by a person." I thought," he shot Kim Jong-kook's YouTube, and Haha also joked, "I honestly have no appetite, I'm fat." "I have to lose my strength. Kim Jong-kook said, "You should not be too strong." "I take a thumbnail and take out something."

On the other hand, sbs Running Man' is an entertainment program that focuses on 'laughing' with many stars and members performing missions together and broadcasts every Sunday at 5 pm.

sbs Running Man'