Haha and Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook "no appetite" for YouTube invitation (Running Man')

On the 4th, SBS Running Man was featured in a new concept talk race Nogari Day, which can be done by constantly chatting.The broadcast began with Kim Jong-kooks recent YouTube channel.Kim Jong-kook recently opened his own exercise channel through YouTube and broke the 1 million subscribers in five days of opening.Thats well over the number of Haha and Ji Suk-jin YouTube subscribers.I think its futile: Ji Suk-jin, Haha, despite numerous efforts to increase subscribers, one million had no choice, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Kim Jong-kook added, I dont think the athletes will be hiding like this - really Thanks You.Haha confessed, I could celebrate up to 500,000 people, but frankly, I do not have a taste anymore. Ji Suk-jin said, Is not it a person?Im raising such conspiracy theories, he said.
On the 4th, SBS Running Man was featured in a new concept talk race Nogari Day, which can be done by constantly chatting.The broadcast began with Kim Jong-kooks recent YouTube channel.Kim Jong-kook recently opened his own exercise channel through YouTube and broke the 1 million subscribers in five days of opening.Thats well over the number of Haha and Ji Suk-jin YouTube subscribers.I think its futile: Ji Suk-jin, Haha, despite numerous efforts to increase subscribers, one million had no choice, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Kim Jong-kook added, I dont think the athletes will be hiding like this - really Thanks You.Haha confessed, I could celebrate up to 500,000 people, but frankly, I do not have a taste anymore. Ji Suk-jin said, Is not it a person?Im raising such conspiracy theories, he said.

On the 4th, sbs Running Man' was featured in a new concept talk Race 'Nogari Day', which can be done by constantly chatting.

The broadcast began with Kim Jong-kook's recent YouTube channel. Kim Jong-kook recently opened his own exercise channel through YouTube and broke the 1 million subscribers in five days of opening.

That's well over the number of Haha and Ji Suk-jin YouTube subscribers.

"I think it's futile: Ji Suk-jin, Haha, despite numerous efforts to increase subscribers, one million had no choice," Yoo Jae-Suk said. Kim Jong-kook added, "I don't think the athletes will be hiding like this - really Thanks You."

Haha confessed, "I could celebrate up to 500,000 people, but frankly, I do not have a taste anymore." Ji Suk-jin said, "Is not it a person? I'm raising such conspiracy theories," he said.