Haha and Ji Suk-jin jealousy explosion on Kim Jong-kook YouTube great success "Aren't you writing people?" (Running Man')

Haha and Ji Suk-jin showed strong jealousy at the victory of YouTuber Kim Jong-kook.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 4th, was featured in a new concept talk race Nogari Day, which can be done by constantly chatting.In the opening day, Kim Jong-kooks new YouTube emerged as a hot topic.As soon as it was opened, Haha and Ji Suk-jins YouTube subscribers exceeded 1.39 million subscribers.Haha confessed, I could celebrate up to 500,000, but frankly, I have no appetite now, and Ji Suk-jin said, Is not it a person?Im raising such conspiracy theories, he said.Kim Jong-kook said, It was good because I was out of my strength. However, Haha said, What power did you take off your laugh and take your thumbnail?I laughed, pointing out.

Haha and Ji Suk-jin showed strong jealousy at the victory of YouTuber Kim Jong-kook.

sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the 4th, was featured in a new concept talk Race 'Nogari Day', which can be done by constantly chatting.

In the opening day, Kim Jong-kook's new YouTube emerged as a hot topic. As soon as it was opened, Haha and Ji Suk-jin's YouTube subscribers exceeded 1.39 million subscribers.

Haha confessed, "I could celebrate up to 500,000, but frankly, I have no appetite now," and Ji Suk-jin said, "Is not it a person? I'm raising such conspiracy theories," he said.

Kim Jong-kook said, "It was good because I was out of my strength." However, Haha said, "What power did you take off your laugh and take your thumbnail? "I laughed, pointing out.