Han So Hee, a pretty over-the-top...Goddess in a gorgeous Lighting

Actor Han So Hee has shared a video full of emotional vibes.Han So Hee posted a video on his Instagram on the 14th without any words.Han So Hee in the public image shows red, yellow and blue Lighting in turn, revealing alluring charm.The netizens who responded to this responded that I can not get my mind because of my sister and I just chewed on the atmosphere of the world in the world.Meanwhile, Han So Hee appeared on JTBC Drama The World of Couples, which ended in May.

Actor Han So Hee has shared a video full of emotional vibes.

Han So Hee posted a video on his Instagram on the 14th without any words.

Han So Hee in the public image shows red, yellow and blue Lighting in turn, revealing alluring charm.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "I can not get my mind because of my sister" and "I just chewed on the atmosphere of the world in the world".

Meanwhile, Han So Hee appeared on JTBC Drama 'The World of Couples', which ended in May.