"Become the First Gun in the World": Lee Min-ho, "Hoon-hoon" with Woo Do-hwan, who is about to become Enlisted

Lee Min-ho has released a photo with Woo Do-hwan, who is about to take on the militarys Enlisted.Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his SNS today (5th) with an article entitled Infant Now Becomes the First Gun.Lee Min-ho in the open photo is smiling with his hair touching the hair of Woo Do-hwan, who has been cut short ahead of Enlisted.In another photo, Lee Min-ho is hugging Woo Do-hwan and Woo Do-hwan is also making a smile, which is warm.Woo Do-hwan also attracted attention by posting a picture with Lee Min-ho with the article I will come and see you.The netizens who watched the photos are responding such as I am sad, I am warm, I am ahead of the person who has come, and I am cute and cute.iMBC Baek A-young  Photo Source Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan SNS
Lee Min-ho has released a photo with Woo Do-hwan, who is about to take on the militarys Enlisted.Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his SNS today (5th) with an article entitled Infant Now Becomes the First Gun.Lee Min-ho in the open photo is smiling with his hair touching the hair of Woo Do-hwan, who has been cut short ahead of Enlisted.In another photo, Lee Min-ho is hugging Woo Do-hwan and Woo Do-hwan is also making a smile, which is warm.Woo Do-hwan also attracted attention by posting a picture with Lee Min-ho with the article I will come and see you.The netizens who watched the photos are responding such as I am sad, I am warm, I am ahead of the person who has come, and I am cute and cute.iMBC Baek A-young  Photo Source Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan SNS

Lee Min-ho has released a photo with Woo Do-hwan, who is about to take on the military's Enlisted.

Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his SNS today (5th) with an article entitled "Infant Now Becomes the First Gun".

Lee Min-ho in the open photo is smiling with his hair touching the hair of Woo Do-hwan, who has been cut short ahead of Enlisted. In another photo, Lee Min-ho is hugging Woo Do-hwan and Woo Do-hwan is also making a smile, which is warm.

Woo Do-hwan also attracted attention by posting a picture with Lee Min-ho with the article "I will come and see you."

The netizens who watched the photos are responding such as "I am sad, I am warm", "I am ahead of the person who has come," and "I am cute and cute."

iMBC Baek A-young Photo Source Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan SNS