"Become the First Gun...Woo Do-hwan, Army Active duty Enlisted Lee Min-ho Affectionate Cheerful

Actor Woo Do-hwan is in private today to be Active Duty Enlisted.Enlisted at the end of his 20s, he is set to return to 30 The Cost more anticipated Actor.Woo Do-hwan is due to be closed-door Enlisted today (6th) at 2pm Army Active Duty.Woo Do-hwans agency said that for safety and health reasons, Enlisted places and times will be privately admitted to the training camp quietly without official events.Woo Do-hwan left his own Enlisted impression directly on his SNS with a hand letter.Woo Do-hwan said, I was enlisted as Active duty on July 6th; I am sorry I did not meet you in person and say hello.I was happy with every piece of love you sent me, and I was happy to see my twenties and thank you for loving me, and I was able to spend my twenties so happy. Woo Do-hwan was well received for his role as the Korean Empire Cho Young and South Korean Cho Eun-seop on SBS The King: The Monarch of Eternity (hereinafter referred to as The King).The performance of Woo Do-hwan, who goes to and from charisma and comics, was another fun to watch Drama.After The King, Woo Do-hwan was poured out with his next love call, but Woo Do-hwan chose the future rather than the work.I am determined to finish my 20s well and show a better appearance in my 30s.Many colleagues expressed deep regrets in the news of Woo Do-hwans Enlisted.Lee Min-ho, who shared the last work of Woo Do-hwan and Enlisted, made a special friendship by uploading a picture of his short hair with the article Infant is now the first gun.Jung Il-woo and Kim Go-eun also commented on Woo Do-hwans Enlisted remarks and showed a special friendship.Since his debut in 2011, Woo Do-hwan has received much love from drama and film; he has played various genres regardless of genres, historical dramas, and melodies.Woo Do-hwan made his debut in 2011 with the films Yeon Isle Baby and Drama Im Here Right, and appeared in Drama The Man Who Lives in My House, Save Me, Mad Dog, Great Temptator, My Country, The King: The Monarch of Eternity.In addition, Woo Do-hwan has played action in the movie and expected the future more in the future.Woo Do-hwan showed his own color in the films Incheon Landing Operation, Master, Lion, One Number of Gods: A Hand-off.Woo Do-hwans 30 The Cost to Return to Healthy after 18 Months More Expectations
Actor Woo Do-hwan is in private today to be Active Duty Enlisted.Enlisted at the end of his 20s, he is set to return to 30 The Cost more anticipated Actor.Woo Do-hwan is due to be closed-door Enlisted today (6th) at 2pm Army Active Duty.Woo Do-hwans agency said that for safety and health reasons, Enlisted places and times will be privately admitted to the training camp quietly without official events.Woo Do-hwan left his own Enlisted impression directly on his SNS with a hand letter.Woo Do-hwan said, I was enlisted as Active duty on July 6th; I am sorry I did not meet you in person and say hello.I was happy with every piece of love you sent me, and I was happy to see my twenties and thank you for loving me, and I was able to spend my twenties so happy. Woo Do-hwan was well received for his role as the Korean Empire Cho Young and South Korean Cho Eun-seop on SBS The King: The Monarch of Eternity (hereinafter referred to as The King).The performance of Woo Do-hwan, who goes to and from charisma and comics, was another fun to watch Drama.After The King, Woo Do-hwan was poured out with his next love call, but Woo Do-hwan chose the future rather than the work.I am determined to finish my 20s well and show a better appearance in my 30s.Many colleagues expressed deep regrets in the news of Woo Do-hwans Enlisted.Lee Min-ho, who shared the last work of Woo Do-hwan and Enlisted, made a special friendship by uploading a picture of his short hair with the article Infant is now the first gun.Jung Il-woo and Kim Go-eun also commented on Woo Do-hwans Enlisted remarks and showed a special friendship.Since his debut in 2011, Woo Do-hwan has received much love from drama and film; he has played various genres regardless of genres, historical dramas, and melodies.Woo Do-hwan made his debut in 2011 with the films Yeon Isle Baby and Drama Im Here Right, and appeared in Drama The Man Who Lives in My House, Save Me, Mad Dog, Great Temptator, My Country, The King: The Monarch of Eternity.In addition, Woo Do-hwan has played action in the movie and expected the future more in the future.Woo Do-hwan showed his own color in the films Incheon Landing Operation, Master, Lion, One Number of Gods: A Hand-off.Woo Do-hwans 30 The Cost to Return to Healthy after 18 Months More Expectations
Actor Woo Do-hwan is in private today to be Active Duty Enlisted.Enlisted at the end of his 20s, he is set to return to 30 The Cost more anticipated Actor.Woo Do-hwan is due to be closed-door Enlisted today (6th) at 2pm Army Active Duty.Woo Do-hwans agency said that for safety and health reasons, Enlisted places and times will be privately admitted to the training camp quietly without official events.Woo Do-hwan left his own Enlisted impression directly on his SNS with a hand letter.Woo Do-hwan said, I was enlisted as Active duty on July 6th; I am sorry I did not meet you in person and say hello.I was happy with every piece of love you sent me, and I was happy to see my twenties and thank you for loving me, and I was able to spend my twenties so happy. Woo Do-hwan was well received for his role as the Korean Empire Cho Young and South Korean Cho Eun-seop on SBS The King: The Monarch of Eternity (hereinafter referred to as The King).The performance of Woo Do-hwan, who goes to and from charisma and comics, was another fun to watch Drama.After The King, Woo Do-hwan was poured out with his next love call, but Woo Do-hwan chose the future rather than the work.I am determined to finish my 20s well and show a better appearance in my 30s.Many colleagues expressed deep regrets in the news of Woo Do-hwans Enlisted.Lee Min-ho, who shared the last work of Woo Do-hwan and Enlisted, made a special friendship by uploading a picture of his short hair with the article Infant is now the first gun.Jung Il-woo and Kim Go-eun also commented on Woo Do-hwans Enlisted remarks and showed a special friendship.Since his debut in 2011, Woo Do-hwan has received much love from drama and film; he has played various genres regardless of genres, historical dramas, and melodies.Woo Do-hwan made his debut in 2011 with the films Yeon Isle Baby and Drama Im Here Right, and appeared in Drama The Man Who Lives in My House, Save Me, Mad Dog, Great Temptator, My Country, The King: The Monarch of Eternity.In addition, Woo Do-hwan has played action in the movie and expected the future more in the future.Woo Do-hwan showed his own color in the films Incheon Landing Operation, Master, Lion, One Number of Gods: A Hand-off.Woo Do-hwans 30 The Cost to Return to Healthy after 18 Months More Expectations

Actor Woo Do-hwan is in private today to be Active duty Enlisted. Enlisted at the end of his 20s, he is set to return to 30 The Cost more anticipated Actor.

Woo Do-hwan is due to be closed-door Enlisted today (6th) at 2pm Army Active duty. Woo Do-hwan's agency said that for safety and health reasons, Enlisted places and times will be privately admitted to the training camp quietly without official events.

Woo Do-hwan left his own Enlisted impression directly on his SNS with a hand letter. Woo Do-hwan said, “I was Enlisted as Active duty on July 6th; I am sorry I did not meet you in person and say hello. I was happy with every piece of love you sent me, and I was happy to see my twenties and thank you for loving me, and I was able to spend my twenties so happy. "

Woo Do-hwan was well received for his role as the Korean Empire Cho Young and South Korean Cho Eun-seop on SBS 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity' (hereinafter referred to as The King). The performance of Woo Do-hwan, who goes to and from charisma and comics, was another fun to watch Drama.

After 'The King', Woo Do-hwan was poured out with his next love call, but Woo Do-hwan chose the future rather than the work. I am determined to finish my 20s well and show a better appearance in my 30s.

Many colleagues expressed deep regrets in the news of Woo Do-hwan's Enlisted. Lee Min-ho, who shared the last work of Woo Do-hwan and Enlisted, made a special friendship by uploading a picture of his short hair with the article "Infant is now the first gun". Jung Il-woo and Kim Go-eun also commented on Woo Do-hwan's Enlisted remarks and showed a special friendship.

Since his debut in 2011, Woo Do-hwan has received much love from Drama and film; he has played various genres regardless of genres, historical Dramas, and melodies. Woo Do-hwan made his debut in 2011 with the films Yeon Isle Baby and Drama 'I'm Here Right', and appeared in Drama 'The Man Who Lives in My House', 'Save Me', 'Mad Dog', 'Great Temptator', 'My Country', 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity'.

In addition, Woo Do-hwan has played action in the movie and expected the future more in the future. Woo Do-hwan showed his own color in the films 'Incheon Landing Operation', 'Master', 'Lion', 'One Number of Gods: A Hand-off'.

Woo Do-hwan's 30 The Cost to Return to Healthy after 18 Months More Expectations