Woo Do-hwan Entrance to Private today (6th)...Lee Min-ho and "Vincy Chan, Your Majesty" sad farewell

Woo Do-hwan enters the Army boot camp on the 6th, receives basic military training and serves as an Army active duty.On June 24, when the news of the enlistment was announced, Woo Do-hwan said in a handwritten letter posted on Instagram, I joined the active duty on July 6.I am sorry that I could not meet you in person.  I was happy with every piece of love you sent me. Thank you for watching my twenties and loving me. Woo Do-hwan said, Thanks to my being so happy in my 20s, he said. I hope you are healthy and happy in a very difficult time.I will go well and say good-bye. I love and appreciate it enough to express it in any word. On the other hand, Udohan met with Actor Lee Min-ho, who appeared together on Ducking on the 5th day before enlistment.Woo Do-hwan wrote I will come, Your Majesty and Lee Min-ho said, Vincy Chan will be the first gun in the world.Woo Do-hwan has appeared in Drama Save Me, Mad Dog, Great Temptation, My Country, Movie Master, Lion, A Number of Gods: A Shoe-by-Spring and recently played two roles in SBS Drama The King - Eternal Monarch.

Woo Do-hwan enters the Army boot camp on the 6th, receives basic military training and serves as an Army active duty.

On June 24, when the news of the enlistment was announced, Woo Do-hwan said in a handwritten letter posted on Instagram, "I joined the active duty on July 6. I am sorry that I could not meet you in person. "" I was happy with every piece of love you sent me. Thank you for watching my twenties and loving me. "

Woo Do-hwan said, "Thanks to my being so happy in my 20s," he said. "I hope you are healthy and happy in a very difficult time. I will go well and say good-bye. I love and appreciate it enough to express it in any word. "

On the other hand, Udohan met with Actor Lee Min-ho, who appeared together on "Ducking" on the 5th day before enlistment. Woo Do-hwan wrote "I will come, Your Majesty" and Lee Min-ho said, "Vincy Chan will be the first gun in the world."

Woo Do-hwan has appeared in Drama 'Save Me, Mad Dog, Great Temptation, My Country, Movie 'Master', 'Lion', 'A Number of Gods: A Shoe-by-Spring' and recently played two roles in SBS Drama 'The King - Eternal Monarch'.