Uhm Ji-won X Yoon Park 'Postpartum care centers' wedding photo spot, I believe in real couple

Actor Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Parks TVN new drama Postpartum care centers wedding photos have been released.Uhm Ji-won wrote on his Instagram account on July 1, Welcome July.I will meet you next month ~ Postpartum care centers I was shooting a props day .The photos featured Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park, each wearing a wedding dress and tuxedo; both Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park are smiling brightly.The warm visuals and cheerful atmosphere of the two catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am expecting a drama, Sim Kung and It is really beautiful.delay stock
Actor Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Parks TVN new drama Postpartum care centers wedding photos have been released.Uhm Ji-won wrote on his Instagram account on July 1, Welcome July.I will meet you next month ~ Postpartum care centers I was shooting a props day .The photos featured Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park, each wearing a wedding dress and tuxedo; both Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park are smiling brightly.The warm visuals and cheerful atmosphere of the two catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am expecting a drama, Sim Kung and It is really beautiful.delay stock

Actor Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park's TVN new Drama 'Postpartum care centers' wedding photos have been released.

Uhm Ji-won wrote on his Instagram account on July 1, "Welcome July. I will meet you next month ~ 'Postpartum care centers' I was shooting a props day ".

The photos featured Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park, each wearing a wedding dress and tuxedo; both Uhm Ji-won and Yoon Park are smiling brightly. The warm visuals and cheerful atmosphere of the two catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am expecting a Drama", "Sim Kung" and "It is really beautiful".

delay stock