Twogether' Ryu Ho "I want to work with Similiar Seo Kang-joon"

Actor Ryu Ho has been able to study Korean faster through Twogether appearances.He pointed out that it was a time when he could learn and feel a lot, as well as laughing with singer Lee Seung-gi, known as Similiar, and breathing with full of breath.On the afternoon of the 6th, Ryu Ihos video, which appeared on the Netflix entertainment program Twogether, was conducted. Ryu Iho had a genuine story about the program.Ryu I-ho appeared in the movie Hello, My Girl and More Dan Blue to acquire the modifier of National Boyfriend, capturing his fanship with his warmth and bruising charm.In this Twogether, she also attracted attention by offering her own charm as well as shooting women as well as healing.In the meantime, he said that he was also impressed by his fans through this appearance.The point of meeting fans when we first filmed Twogether was the most anticipated, and I wondered how we knew and supported each other in different cultures.I did my mission to meet my fans. When I met my fans, I was really impressed.Ryu, who expressed great affection for Korea, was delighted that he could learn a lot of Korean through Twogether.I learned a lot about Korean through Twogether, and Lee Seung-gi had a good head and was remembering quickly without forgetting anything.On the other hand, I often asked Lee Seung-gi repeatedly because I was not fast at memory.I learned the distance from the distance from the distance, and I was sorry for Lee Seung-gi, who kept asking me, Slowly. I was studying Korean during the shoots.Ryu Ho, who is passionate about studying Korean as much as he is, has been hard at studying Korean through various works of Korea.In addition, I expressed my hope that there would be an opportunity to learn Korean in Korea.I have a Korean teacher, and Im learning slowly enough to memorize a word a day because I dont have much time for filming.If the people around him are Koreans, Korean will increase quickly. I have seen many entertainment programs featuring Lee Seung-gi, especially Little Forest.The babies came out, and the level of conversation between babies was like my Korean level.I also enjoyed the movie parasite and extreme job and Itaewon clath recently encountered through Netflix. Lee Seung-gi and Similiar, as well as the fun to see, as well as the romance in common with Huh Dang Mira.Above all, Ryu did not spare praise for his partner Lee Seung-gi, and he was confident that he wanted to be Twogether until season 2.Lee Seung-gi seems to be a genius in all fields. Hes too good, hes got a good memory, hes good at it.I think I will show you how to reduce your thoughts and trust the staff.I was worried about what the next Top Model would be, but after I met Top Model, I learned that I could finish it and I was confident that I would do better in Season 2. On the other hand, Ryu is known to resemble actor Seo Kang-joon in Korea, and he also knew Seo Kang-joon and said he wanted to try to breathe Twogether.I know Seo Kang-joon. It would be very interesting to try something with Seo Kang-joon.I think it would be fun to play a brother.Finally, Ryu said thank you and ask for the viewers of Twogether and those who have not seen it yet.Those who have seen or seen Twogether, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy it. I hope that Lee Seung-gi and I will heal through the trip.If you have not seen Twogether yet, it is difficult to go out to Corona 19, so I hope you will meet your travel needs through our ranch trip.Weve shown you a lot of romance, but I want you to watch the process of finding your fans perfectly.
Actor Ryu Ho has been able to study Korean faster through Twogether appearances.He pointed out that it was a time when he could learn and feel a lot, as well as laughing with singer Lee Seung-gi, known as Similiar, and breathing with full of breath.On the afternoon of the 6th, Ryu Ihos video, which appeared on the Netflix entertainment program Twogether, was conducted. Ryu Iho had a genuine story about the program.Ryu I-ho appeared in the movie Hello, My Girl and More Dan Blue to acquire the modifier of National Boyfriend, capturing his fanship with his warmth and bruising charm.In this Twogether, she also attracted attention by offering her own charm as well as shooting women as well as healing.In the meantime, he said that he was also impressed by his fans through this appearance.The point of meeting fans when we first filmed Twogether was the most anticipated, and I wondered how we knew and supported each other in different cultures.I did my mission to meet my fans. When I met my fans, I was really impressed.Ryu, who expressed great affection for Korea, was delighted that he could learn a lot of Korean through Twogether.I learned a lot about Korean through Twogether, and Lee Seung-gi had a good head and was remembering quickly without forgetting anything.On the other hand, I often asked Lee Seung-gi repeatedly because I was not fast at memory.I learned the distance from the distance from the distance, and I was sorry for Lee Seung-gi, who kept asking me, Slowly. I was studying Korean during the shoots.Ryu Ho, who is passionate about studying Korean as much as he is, has been hard at studying Korean through various works of Korea.In addition, I expressed my hope that there would be an opportunity to learn Korean in Korea.I have a Korean teacher, and Im learning slowly enough to memorize a word a day because I dont have much time for filming.If the people around him are Koreans, Korean will increase quickly. I have seen many entertainment programs featuring Lee Seung-gi, especially Little Forest.The babies came out, and the level of conversation between babies was like my Korean level.I also enjoyed the movie parasite and extreme job and Itaewon clath recently encountered through Netflix. Lee Seung-gi and Similiar, as well as the fun to see, as well as the romance in common with Huh Dang Mira.Above all, Ryu did not spare praise for his partner Lee Seung-gi, and he was confident that he wanted to be Twogether until season 2.Lee Seung-gi seems to be a genius in all fields. Hes too good, hes got a good memory, hes good at it.I think I will show you how to reduce your thoughts and trust the staff.I was worried about what the next Top Model would be, but after I met Top Model, I learned that I could finish it and I was confident that I would do better in Season 2. On the other hand, Ryu is known to resemble actor Seo Kang-joon in Korea, and he also knew Seo Kang-joon and said he wanted to try to breathe Twogether.I know Seo Kang-joon. It would be very interesting to try something with Seo Kang-joon.I think it would be fun to play a brother.Finally, Ryu said thank you and ask for the viewers of Twogether and those who have not seen it yet.Those who have seen or seen Twogether, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy it. I hope that Lee Seung-gi and I will heal through the trip.If you have not seen Twogether yet, it is difficult to go out to Corona 19, so I hope you will meet your travel needs through our ranch trip.Weve shown you a lot of romance, but I want you to watch the process of finding your fans perfectly.

Actor Ryu Ho has been able to study Korean faster through Twogether' appearances. He pointed out that it was a time when he could learn and feel a lot, as well as laughing with singer Lee Seung-gi, known as Similiar, and breathing with full of breath.

On the afternoon of the 6th, Ryu Iho's video, which appeared on the Netflix entertainment program "Twogether," was conducted. Ryu Iho had a genuine story about the program.

Ryu I-ho appeared in the movie Hello, My Girl and More Dan Blue to acquire the modifier of National Boyfriend, capturing his fanship with his warmth and bruising charm. In this Twogether', she also attracted attention by offering her own charm as well as shooting women as well as healing. In the meantime, he said that he was also impressed by his fans through this appearance.

“The point of meeting fans when we first filmed Twogether was the most anticipated, and I wondered how we knew and supported each other in different cultures. I did my mission to meet my fans. When I met my fans, I was really impressed.”

Ryu, who expressed great affection for Korea, was delighted that he could learn a lot of Korean through Twogether'.

“I learned a lot about Korean through ‘Twogether’, and Lee Seung-gi had a good head and was remembering quickly without forgetting anything. On the other hand, I often asked Lee Seung-gi repeatedly because I was not fast at Memory. I learned the distance from the distance from the distance, and I was sorry for Lee Seung-gi, who kept asking me, “Slowly.” I was studying Korean during the shoots.”

Ryu Ho, who is passionate about studying Korean as much as he is, has been hard at studying Korean through various works of Korea. In addition, I expressed my hope that there would be an opportunity to learn Korean in Korea.

“I have a Korean teacher, and I’m learning slowly enough to memorize a word a day because I don’t have much time for filming. If the people around him are Koreans, Korean will increase quickly. I have seen many entertainment programs featuring Lee Seung-gi, especially Little Forest. The babies came out, and the level of conversation between babies was like my Korean level. I also enjoyed the movie "parasite" and "extreme job" and "Itaewon clath" recently encountered through Netflix. "

Lee Seung-gi and Similiar, as well as the fun to see, as well as the romance in common with Huh Dang Mira. Above all, Ryu did not spare praise for his partner Lee Seung-gi, and he was confident that he wanted to be Twogether until season 2.

Lee Seung-gi seems to be a genius in all fields. He’s too good, he’s got a good Memory, he’s good at it. I think I will show you how to reduce your thoughts and trust the staff. I was worried about what the next Top Model would be, but after I met Top Model, I learned that I could finish it and I was confident that I would do better in Season 2. "

On the other hand, Ryu is known to resemble actor Seo Kang-joon in Korea, and he also knew Seo Kang-joon and said he wanted to try to breathe Twogether.

“I know Seo Kang-joon. It would be very interesting to try something with Seo Kang-joon. I think it would be fun to play a brother.”

Finally, Ryu said thank you and ask for the viewers of Twogether' and those who have not seen it yet.

“Those who have seen or seen ‘Twogether’, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy it. I hope that Lee Seung-gi and I will heal through the trip. If you have not seen Twogether' yet, it is difficult to go out to Corona 19, so I hope you will meet your travel needs through our ranch trip. We’ve shown you a lot of romance, but I want you to watch the process of finding your fans perfectly.”