"Twogether" Ryu Iho "Season 2 Lee Seung-gi and must Twogether...Haha Invitational Gopa" (Interview)

Twogether Ryu Ho expressed his expectation for Season 2.I showed high satisfaction with the co-work with Lee Seung-gi and confessed that I would like to be Twogether if I have season 2.Ryu I-ho opened his mouth about Season 2 with the video interview of Ryu I-ho, who appeared on Netflix entertainment program Twogether on the afternoon of the 6th.He drew a line that he could not imagine co-work with anyone other than Lee Seung-gi when he got to season 2.Lee Seung-gi is Lean on Me, Ryu said, and even if Lee Seung-gi is not, I want to do it Twogether. I still have a lot to learn.You cant throw Lean on Me away. You must be with me. I cant do it alone. Theres a lot to learn from Lee Seung-gi, he added.Instead, he said he wanted to join Haha, who had a close relationship with him, on the premise that he would add only one more.Haha is a game king, so I think he will do a good mission. In addition, I was worried about where I wanted to go if I did Season 2.Lee Seung-gi wanted to go to the cold Europe, but I think it would be good for me to be cold, Ryu said. Im afraid of the cold, but I think I can challenge it.

Twogether' Ryu Ho expressed his expectation for Season 2. I showed high satisfaction with the co-work with Lee Seung-gi and confessed that I would like to be Twogether if I have season 2.

Ryu I-ho opened his mouth about Season 2 with the video Interview of Ryu I-ho, who appeared on Netflix entertainment program Twogether on the afternoon of the 6th.

He drew a line that he could not imagine co-work with anyone other than Lee Seung-gi when he got to season 2. “Lee Seung-gi is Lean on Me,” Ryu said, “and even if Lee Seung-gi is not, I want to do it Twogether. I still have a lot to learn.”

“You can’t throw Lean on Me away. You must be with me. I can’t do it alone. There’s a lot to learn from Lee Seung-gi,” he added.

Instead, he said he wanted to join Haha, who had a close relationship with him, on the premise that he would add only one more. Haha is a game king, so I think he will do a good mission. "

In addition, I was worried about where I wanted to go if I did Season 2. “Lee Seung-gi wanted to go to the cold Europe, but I think it would be good for me to be cold,” Ryu said. “I’m afraid of the cold, but I think I can challenge it.”