"Twogether" Ryu Ho "Reality entertainment Top Model, Twenty Four Hours All senses open"

Twogether is a healing travel variety in which two other stars from Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho and linguistics are traveling around Asia and looking for fans.Follow Lee Seung-gi and Ryuis monthly Travel through Pocara and Kathmandu in Indonesia, Yayakarta, Bali, Bangkok, Thailand, Chiang Mai and Nepal, before returning to Seoul.Ryu Ho, who met in an online video interview on the 6th, said, Twogether was the Top Model. I left all the senses open during the Twenty Four Hours.Twogether was directed by SBS entertainment program Running Man, Netflix You are the perpetrator! Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD who made the series.It was also a burden to see that it was a reality entertainment program led by the Korean production team.Ryu Ho said, The process of getting to know each other was harder than I thought because the language did not work.It was another Top Model, he said. Many people were Korean, so I wanted to know what the atmosphere was like, so I was opening all senses during the Twenty Four Hours.I kept observing Mr. Seung-ki so that he did not feel distant. Ryu and Lee Seung-gi travel to the place recommended by the fan and perform the given mission.Lee Seung-gi, who has a lot of career in various variety, and Ryu Hos breathing of entertainment first are the points of observation.I did not care about entertainment, but I did not have the timing because I was acting mainly in dramas and movies, he said. I want to do entertainment like Twogether again.I hope you will heal while traveling through Twogether, he said. It is different from other travel entertainment that two unfamiliar people show the process of getting close.Please note the romance with Lee Seung-gi, he said.I am a person with all the virtues, he praised Lee Seung-gi, who accompanied Travel.Travel is difficult if it does not fit well with his partner, but he has a similar positive personality to Lee Seung-gi, he said. We complemented and took care of each other in the process of missioning.I was always three beats behind Mr. Seung-gi, he laughed.The most memorable moment of Travel was with fans.Ryu Ho said, The process of finding and meeting fans was more than I thought, he recalled. When I came back to Seoul and met my fans again, my memory is the most memorable.It also expressed its willingness to enter the Korean market.Ryu Ho said, I want to go to Korea. I was expecting to be able to come to Korea for Twogether promotion car, but I am sorry that I can not come to various situations. I hope that there will be an opportunity to participate in the work.

Twogether' is a healing Travel variety in which two other stars from Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho and linguistics are Traveling around Asia and looking for fans. Follow Lee Seung-gi and Ryui's monthly Travel through Pocara and Kathmandu in Indonesia, Yayakarta, Bali, Bangkok, Thailand, Chiang Mai and Nepal, before returning to Seoul.

Ryu Ho, who met in an online video interview on the 6th, said, "Twogether was the Top Model." "I left all the senses open during the Twenty Four Hours."

Twogether' was directed by SBS entertainment program 'Running Man', Netflix 'You are the perpetrator!' Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD who made the series. It was also a burden to see that it was a reality entertainment program led by the Korean production team.

Ryu Ho said, "The process of getting to know each other was harder than I thought because the language did not work. It was another Top Model, "he said." Many people were Korean, so I wanted to know what the atmosphere was like, so I was opening all senses during the Twenty Four Hours. I kept observing Mr. Seung-ki so that he did not feel distant. "

Ryu and Lee Seung-gi Travel to the place recommended by the fan and perform the given mission. Lee Seung-gi, who has a lot of career in various variety, and Ryu Ho's breathing of 'entertainment first' are the points of observation.

"I did not care about entertainment, but I did not have the timing because I was acting mainly in dramas and movies," he said. "I want to do entertainment like Twogether again."

"I hope you will heal while Traveling through Twogether," he said. "It is different from other Travel entertainment that two unfamiliar people show the process of getting close. Please note the romance with Lee Seung-gi," he said.

"I am a person with all the virtues," he praised Lee Seung-gi, who accompanied Travel.

"Travel is difficult if it does not fit well with his partner, but he has a similar positive personality to Lee Seung-gi," he said. "We complemented and took care of each other in the process of missioning. I was always three beats behind Mr. Seung-gi," he laughed.

The most memorable moment of Travel was with fans. Ryu Ho said, "The process of finding and meeting fans was more than I thought," he recalled. "When I came back to Seoul and met my fans again, my Memory is the most memorable."

It also expressed its willingness to enter the Korean market. Ryu Ho said, "I want to go to Korea." "I was expecting to be able to come to Korea for Twogether' promotion car, but I am sorry that I can not come to various situations." "I hope that there will be an opportunity to participate in the work.