"Twogether" pd "Bright and positive Ryu Ho, staff members also became fans."

Twogether Cho Hyo-jin and Ko Min-seok PD expressed satisfaction with Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi and Ryu Hos bromance chemistry.Netflixs original Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety in which two other stars from Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi, Ryu Ho and language and other people travel around Asia.In an Interview held on July 7, Ko Min-seok PD said, Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi was so a performer that he had no hesitation in being a performer.I was curious about what kind of person Ryu Ho is and did not perform, so I asked for an Interview, but he thankfully responded. He had his first meeting in Seoul and he was very good.I thought it would be synergistic if you two were twogether because there was a masculine side and Lee Ho had a boyish side, explained the casting background.Twogether is the most important program for Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi and Ryu I-hos bromance, which is a viewing point that I thought from the planning stage, but the actual chemistry of them was more than I thought.Cho Hyo-jin PD said, It is basic to play and fall out of the arts and to make a comment according to the timing. To be honest, I was worried about what would happen when the two people traveled and did not talk.But Seung-ki has a good affinity and Lee Ho-soo has been trying to work hard and absorb it.At the beginning, I put a lot of missions into the worries of the two peoples language, but after the filming, I think that the conversation between the two people personally, talking about their interests, and the bromance process of getting closer were a little more highlighted.So I thought that I should reduce the mission and highlight the relationship between the two. I think the feeling of getting closer than I thought was bigger than expected before shooting. Sung-ki is so good at performing arts and has a sense of sense. Ryu-ho has a room. He also has a look like a boy, but he has seen an unexpected man who makes a decision at a decisive moment.At that moment, Seung-gi looked like a boy. The chemistry was so exquisite. It came as a charm. The more you saw, the more synergistic the two were. Ryu has little experience in performing arts and is the first to appear in Korean entertainment, so I had to pay attention to this part from the production team.Cho Hyo-jin PD said, Lee learns something quickly. At first, I did not do it. I am not good, I am poor, I learn very quickly.In the case of foot volleyball, Seung-gi has a basic and good, but Lee Ho was almost the first to do it. At first, I could not do it, but I remember learning it earlier than I thought, so I was surprised at the scene. It was the first time Id done it in earnest with a cast of two completely different languages, and the basic principle was that they didnt translate into their conversations.What we want to show is that the language does not work, and the culture is different, but the story of the two does not translate each other because it is a process of building friendship.Whether you beckon or beckon or speak your own language, he said. Instead, the interpreter explained what I was talking about because I could not understand the crew mission.I spoke and translated and then two people reacted - I did a lot of filming that way, he said.Cho Hyo-jin PD said, Ryu is unfamiliar and the whole staff is Korean staff, so it was hard, but I laughed and did well. Thank you.We tried to get as much as possible. It was difficult and difficult, but it was fun, and it showed a bright appearance. Many of the staff members became fans of Lee Ho.emigration site

Twogether' Cho Hyo-jin and Ko Min-seok pd expressed satisfaction with Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi and Ryu Ho's bromance chemistry.

Netflix's original Twogether' is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety in which two other stars from Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi, Ryu Ho and language and other people travel around Asia.

In an Interview held on July 7, Ko Min-seok pd said, "Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi was so a performer that he had no hesitation in being a performer. I was curious about what kind of person Ryu Ho is and did not perform, so I asked for an Interview, but he thankfully responded. He had his first meeting in Seoul and he was very good. "I thought it would be synergistic if you two were Twogether because there was a masculine side and Lee Ho had a boyish side," explained the casting background.

"Twogether" is the most important program for Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi and Ryu I-ho's bromance, which is a viewing point that I thought from the planning stage, but the actual chemistry of them was more than I thought.

Cho Hyo-jin pd said, "It is basic to play and fall out of the arts and to make a comment according to the timing. To be honest, I was worried about what would happen when the two people traveled and did not talk."

"But Seung-ki has a good affinity and Lee Ho-soo has been trying to work hard and absorb it. At the beginning, I put a lot of missions into the worries of the two people's language, but after the filming, I think that the conversation between the two people personally, talking about their interests, and the bromance process of getting closer were a little more highlighted. So I thought that I should reduce the mission and highlight the relationship between the two. I think the feeling of getting closer than I thought was bigger than expected before shooting. "

"Sung-ki is so good at performing arts and has a sense of sense. Ryu-ho has a room. He also has a look like a boy, but he has seen an unexpected man who makes a decision at a decisive moment. At that moment, Seung-gi looked like a boy. The chemistry was so exquisite. It came as a charm. The more you saw, the more synergistic the two were. "

Ryu has little experience in performing arts and is the first to appear in Korean entertainment, so I had to pay attention to this part from the production team.

Cho Hyo-jin pd said, "Lee learns something quickly. At first, I did not do it. I am not good, I am poor, I learn very quickly. In the case of foot volleyball, Seung-gi has a basic and good, but Lee Ho was almost the first to do it. At first, I could not do it, but I remember learning it earlier than I thought, so I was surprised at the scene. "

“It was the first time I’d done it in earnest with a cast of two completely different languages, and the basic principle was that they didn’t translate into their conversations. What we want to show is that the language does not work, and the culture is different, but the story of the two does not translate each other because it is a process of building friendship. "Whether you beckon or beckon or speak your own language," he said. "Instead, the interpreter explained what I was talking about because I could not understand the crew mission. I spoke and translated and then two people reacted - I did a lot of filming that way," he said.

Cho Hyo-jin pd said, "Ryu is unfamiliar and the whole staff is Korean staff, so it was hard, but I laughed and did well. Thank you. We tried to get as much as possible. It was difficult and difficult, but it was fun, and it showed a bright appearance. "Many of the staff members became fans of Lee Ho."

emigration site