"Twogether" Lee Seung-gi "Ryu Iho and the horse? Silk pajamas."

Twogether Actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi mentioned Taiwanese Actor Ryu Ho.Recently, Netflix original entertainment program Twogether Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gis video Interview was conducted.Twogether is a healing travel variety where Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi and Taiwanese Actor Ryu Ho travel around Asia and go to fans.On this day, Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi mentioned Ryus pajamas, revealing the occasion that he became comfortable with Ryu Ho, who had been breathing TwogetherI was surprised to see you sleeping when you saw the silk pajamas, as you saw Ryu Hos article, he said.A few days later, I told Ryu Ho, Ive never seen you performing in silk pajamas. And then Ryu Ho started talking about himself naturally.I became a friend by sharing anecdotes that grew up in different cultures and talking about things I felt as a 30-year-old Actor. Later, I did not feel any inconvenience to use the room Twogether

Twogether' Actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi mentioned Taiwanese Actor Ryu Ho.

Recently, Netflix original entertainment program Twogether' Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi's video Interview was conducted. Twogether' is a healing travel variety where Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi and Taiwanese Actor Ryu Ho travel around Asia and go to fans.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi mentioned Ryu's pajamas, revealing the occasion that he became comfortable with Ryu Ho, who had been breathing Twogether "I was surprised to see you sleeping when you saw the silk pajamas, as you saw Ryu Ho's article," he said.

"A few days later, I told Ryu Ho, 'I've never seen you performing in silk pajamas.' And then Ryu Ho started talking about himself naturally. "I became a friend by sharing anecdotes that grew up in different cultures and talking about things I felt as a 30-year-old Actor." Later, I did not feel any inconvenience to use the room Twogether "