"Twogether" Lee Seung-gi "Helps the experience of 'flower sister, less true style."

Lee Seung-gi has shown Travel Variety for a long time.Travel Variety is the hometown of entertainment for Lee Seung-gi, who learned entertainment among the prominent entertainers such as Kang Ho-dong and Lee Soo-geun as the youngest of KBS 2TV 1 night and 2 days.The Netflix original series Twogether is a Travel Variety that Lee Seung-gi has chosen for a long time.Two other same-age stars, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who are both from languages ​​and origins, talked about leaving for fans around Asia.Lee Seung-gi said, I think the entertainment that uses the body rather than the entertainment in the studio and makes the body Variety outdoors outside, seems to fit well.Every time the body is hard, but it seems to feel more joy in getting the result after the hardship. Lee Seung-gi said, I think it is different from the existing Travel entertainment that two friends of different nationalities, different cultures travel overseas, meet at the end of the trip like a back-to-back tribute, and go to a fans recommended course.Lee Seung-gi said, The most different thing for me was that there was an invisible fear and excitement.When I entertain, I always prepare various things in me like insurance, but I had a barrier called lack of language with Lee Ho, so I felt that one item was blocked. But with Lee Ho, it turns into a thrill and it is like entertainment that showed an energistic appearance through reaction.In particular, Travel Variety overseas has been seven years since TVN Sisters over Flowers in 2013.At that time, Lee Seung-gi was not familiar with overseas travel and was struggling to take care of the presidential candidates.On the other hand, Twogether showed a relaxed appearance such as leading the entertainment novice Ryu Ho nicely and communicating naturally with local people.Lee Seung-gi said: Nisters over flowers has become a lot of experience for me - I had hardly ever done Travel and I didnt know too much.It was an entertainment that was the purpose of tourism, so I felt like supporting my sisters.This time, the course was different because it was an entertainment that drew the process of visiting fans through missions.Ive lost a little bit of fear going out of the country, he said.Lee Seung-gi asked the crew why they were looking for themselves in Travel Entertainment, saying: Thank you.I do not think there is a reason why you still believe that you will survive even if you throw it in a barren environment. It seems that the affinity to approach quickly even if you meet ordinary citizens is an advantage, as it is going through tough physical strength and barrenness.I thought it was a domestic thing before, but I was surprised that it was possible throughout Asia.In that part, the shame is less style than others, but it is a style that hits once, and I learned this.

Lee Seung-gi has shown Travel Variety for a long time. Travel Variety is the hometown of entertainment for Lee Seung-gi, who learned entertainment among the prominent entertainers such as Kang Ho-dong and Lee Soo-geun as the youngest of KBS 2tv '1 night and 2 days'.

The Netflix original series Twogether' is a Travel Variety that Lee Seung-gi has chosen for a long time. Two other same-age stars, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who are both from languages ​​and origins, talked about leaving for fans around Asia.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think the entertainment that uses the body rather than the entertainment in the studio and makes the body Variety outdoors outside, seems to fit well. Every time the body is hard, but it seems to feel more joy in getting the result after the hardship. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it is different from the existing Travel entertainment that two friends of different nationalities, different cultures Travel overseas, meet at the end of the trip like a back-to-back tribute, and go to a fan's recommended course."

Lee Seung-gi said, "The most different thing for me was that there was an invisible fear and excitement. When I entertain, I always prepare various things in me like insurance, but I had a barrier called lack of language with Lee Ho, so I felt that one item was blocked. " "But with Lee Ho, it turns into a thrill and it is like entertainment that showed an energistic appearance through reaction."

In particular, Travel Variety overseas has been seven years since tvN 'Sisters over Flowers' in 2013. At that time, Lee Seung-gi was not familiar with overseas Travel and was struggling to take care of the presidential candidates. On the other hand, Twogether' showed a relaxed appearance such as leading the entertainment novice Ryu Ho nicely and communicating naturally with local people.

Lee Seung-gi said: "'Nisters over flowers' has become a lot of experience for me - I had hardly ever done Travel and I didn't know too much. It was an entertainment that was the purpose of tourism, so I felt like supporting my sisters. This time, the course was different because it was an entertainment that drew the process of visiting fans through missions. "I've lost a little bit of fear going out of the country," he said.

Lee Seung-gi asked the crew why they were looking for themselves in Travel entertainment, saying: "Thank you. I do not think there is a reason why you still believe that you will survive even if you throw it in a barren environment. "

"It seems that the affinity to approach quickly even if you meet ordinary citizens is an advantage, as it is going through tough physical strength and barrenness. I thought it was a domestic thing before, but I was surprised that it was possible throughout Asia. In that part, the shame is less style than others, but it is a style that hits once, and I learned this. "