'Enlisted today' Woo Do-hwan "I will come, Your Majesty"...Please enter.

Woo Do-hwan posted a picture of Lee Min-ho on his Instagram the day before (5th) and posted I will be with you, Your Majesty.Woo Do-hwan in the picture is shaved, and Lee Min-ho is touching his head.The pair co-starred in SBS Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity, which last month ended.Lee Min-ho also sent Woo Do-hwan to Instagram accounts on the same day, posting the same photo.Woo Do-hwan posted a handwritten letter on Instagram on the 24th of last month and announced the Enlisted fact.He said, I was happy with every piece of love you have sent me, he said. Thank you for watching and loving my 20s.He made his debut in 2011 with the movie Yeon Island Baby, and appeared on KBS 2TV Drama Man in My House, OCN Save Me and JTBC My Country.The King, which played a two-person role in the roles of Joe Eun-seop and Cho Young, became the last work before Enlisted.

Woo Do-hwan posted a picture of Lee Min-ho on his Instagram the day before (5th) and posted "I will be with you, Your Majesty."

Woo Do-hwan in the picture is shaved, and Lee Min-ho is touching his head. The pair co-starred in SBS Drama 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity', which last month ended.

Lee Min-ho also sent Woo Do-hwan to Instagram accounts on the same day, posting the same photo.

Woo Do-hwan posted a handwritten letter on Instagram on the 24th of last month and announced the Enlisted fact. He said, "I was happy with every piece of love you have sent me," he said. "Thank you for watching and loving my 20s."

He made his debut in 2011 with the movie "Yeon Island Baby", and appeared on KBS 2TV Drama "Man in My House", OCN "Save Me" and JTBC "My Country". 'The King', which played a two-person role in the roles of 'Joe Eun-seop' and 'Cho Young', became the last work before Enlisted.