Ju Ho Sung, "'Omabe' was happy and happy ~ Europe was really Sui Gu ~"

Actor Ju Ho-sung reported on his recent situation with his daughter, Actor Jang Na-ra.I always happy and enjoyable to take a picture, Juho said on his Instagram on the 1st.Oh my Baby Driver Makjim real happy and fun ~ ~ Europe I really Sui Gu ~ ~ ~ ~ # Tibendlma Omabe # Jang Na-ra # Arbor 10:50 # Jang Na-ra drama #Should catch the premiere .In the photo, Ju Ho Sung is taking a friendly pose with his daughter Jang Na-ra at the drama shooting scene.

Actor Ju Ho-sung reported on his recent situation with his daughter, Actor Jang Na-ra.

"I always happy and enjoyable to take a picture," Juho said on his Instagram on the 1st. Oh my Baby Driver Makjim real happy and fun ~ ~ Europe I really Sui Gu ~ ~ ~ ~ # Tibendlma Omabe # Jang Na-ra # Arbor 10:50 # Jang Na-ra drama #Should catch the premiere ".

In the photo, Ju Ho Sung is taking a friendly pose with his daughter Jang Na-ra at the drama shooting scene.