"Steel Rain2" Yoo Yeon-seok "Chairman Character, It Was a Fearful Top Model"

Actor Jung Woo-sung and Yoo Yeon-Seok have shared their Top Model feelings on the new Character.Jung Woo-sung said in a production report, Steel Rain2: Summit, which was held online on the morning of the 2nd, There are questions about the pain and meaning of Korean Peninsula land.If 1 was a fantasy work that emphasized the message that it can create hope, 2 is cold and cool looking at the Korean Peninsula in the international situation.You will be able to ask bigger questions. Steel Rain1 was also a fantasy, but it wasnt easy because of the weight inside; it seemed like the director threw a ordeal when he suddenly told me to do the president in 2.It was difficult to get a mind to do it together. Previously, Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won played the role of Steel Rain 1 in South and North.In Steel Rain 2, Jung Woo-sung divided into Korean President Han Kyung-jae, who is struggling for peace of Korean Peninsula, and set up a confrontation with Kwak Do-won, who plays the role of the Norths hard-line leader,I was hesitant and I could not imagine that I was a leader, he said. But when I met the director and the director realized the story of the Korean Peninsula situation, he told me that it is not important to adjust the synchro rate in order to talk in the infinite imagination of the movie.When I heard that and saw the scenario again, I realized the story of the Korean Peninsula situation, but there were too many elements that I painted witfully.I was afraid, but I thought I wanted to try Top Model once. It was a character like Top Model to me, he added.Meanwhile, Steel Rain2: Summit depicts the situation of Danger just before the war after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Koreas nuclear submarine in a coup détat during the inter-Korean summit.Yang Woo-suks new film, following the webtoon Stillane and the movie Steel Rain, tells the story of the Danger situation that may actually happen in the divided country Korean Peninsula and the people surrounding it.It will be released on the 29th.
Actor Jung Woo-sung and Yoo Yeon-Seok have shared their Top Model feelings on the new Character.Jung Woo-sung said in a production report, Steel Rain2: Summit, which was held online on the morning of the 2nd, There are questions about the pain and meaning of Korean Peninsula land.If 1 was a fantasy work that emphasized the message that it can create hope, 2 is cold and cool looking at the Korean Peninsula in the international situation.You will be able to ask bigger questions. Steel Rain1 was also a fantasy, but it wasnt easy because of the weight inside; it seemed like the director threw a ordeal when he suddenly told me to do the president in 2.It was difficult to get a mind to do it together. Previously, Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won played the role of Steel Rain 1 in South and North.In Steel Rain 2, Jung Woo-sung divided into Korean President Han Kyung-jae, who is struggling for peace of Korean Peninsula, and set up a confrontation with Kwak Do-won, who plays the role of the Norths hard-line leader,I was hesitant and I could not imagine that I was a leader, he said. But when I met the director and the director realized the story of the Korean Peninsula situation, he told me that it is not important to adjust the synchro rate in order to talk in the infinite imagination of the movie.When I heard that and saw the scenario again, I realized the story of the Korean Peninsula situation, but there were too many elements that I painted witfully.I was afraid, but I thought I wanted to try Top Model once. It was a character like Top Model to me, he added.Meanwhile, Steel Rain2: Summit depicts the situation of Danger just before the war after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Koreas nuclear submarine in a coup détat during the inter-Korean summit.Yang Woo-suks new film, following the webtoon Stillane and the movie Steel Rain, tells the story of the Danger situation that may actually happen in the divided country Korean Peninsula and the people surrounding it.It will be released on the 29th.

Actor Jung Woo-sung and Yoo Yeon-seok have shared their Top Model feelings on the new Character.

Jung Woo-sung said in a production report, "Steel Rain2: Summit," which was held online on the morning of the 2nd, "There are questions about the pain and meaning of Korean Peninsula land. If 1 was a fantasy work that emphasized the message that it can create hope, 2 is cold and cool looking at the Korean Peninsula in the international situation. You will be able to ask bigger questions. "

"'Steel Rain1' was also a fantasy, but it wasn't easy because of the weight inside; it seemed like the director threw a ordeal when he suddenly told me to do the president in 2. It was difficult to get a mind to do it together. "

Previously, Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won played the role of 'Steel Rain 1' in South and North. In 'Steel Rain 2', Jung Woo-sung divided into Korean President Han Kyung-jae, who is struggling for peace of Korean Peninsula, and set up a confrontation with Kwak Do-won, who plays the role of the North's hard-line leader,

"I was hesitant and I could not imagine that I was a leader," he said. "But when I met the director and the director realized the story of the Korean Peninsula situation, he told me that it is not important to adjust the synchro rate in order to talk in the infinite imagination of the movie. When I heard that and saw the scenario again, I realized the story of the Korean Peninsula situation, but there were too many elements that I painted witfully. I was afraid, but I thought I wanted to try Top Model once. "

"It was a Character like Top Model to me," he added.

Meanwhile, 'Steel Rain2: Summit' depicts the situation of Danger just before the war after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Korea's nuclear submarine in a coup d'état during the inter-Korean summit.

Yang Woo-suk's new film, following the webtoon 'Stillane' and the movie 'Steel Rain', tells the story of the Danger situation that may actually happen in the divided country Korean Peninsula and the people surrounding it. It will be released on the 29th.