'Steel Rain 2' Kwak Do-won "I thought I was going to play the president. I wanted to be a beautiful person if Jung Woo-sung did."

Actor Kwak Do-won has revealed why he appeared in Steel Rain 2: Summit.The Steel Rain 2: Summit held a production report on the morning of the 2nd and was broadcast live online to prevent and prevent the spread of Corona 19.Director Yang Woo-suk, who directed the production, and starring Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won and Hyun-suk attended.Kwak Do-won said, I am going to be president. What is Woo Sung (Chung) doing? Is he dead? when he was offered the appearance of Steel Rain 2: Summit.I could meet the synchro rate, but I thought that if Jung Woo-sung was a South Korean president, he would be a glorified.But I thought that the balance was right that Yoo Yeon-seok was the young leader of the North. He said, The scenario is fun and I decided to appear.Steel Rain 2: Summit is a film about the crisis just before the war that takes place after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Koreas nuclear submarine in a coup détat during the inter-Korean Summit.

Actor Kwak Do-won has revealed why he appeared in 'Steel Rain 2: Summit'.

The 'Steel Rain 2: Summit' held a production report on the morning of the 2nd and was broadcast live online to prevent and prevent the spread of Corona 19. Director Yang Woo-suk, who directed the production, and starring Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won and Hyun-suk attended.

Kwak Do-won said, "I am going to be president. What is Woo Sung (Chung) doing? Is he dead?" when he was offered the appearance of "Steel Rain 2: Summit."

"I could meet the synchro rate, but I thought that if Jung Woo-sung was a South Korean president, he would be a glorified. But I thought that the balance was right that Yoo Yeon-seok was the young leader of the North. "

He said, "The scenario is fun and I decided to appear."

"Steel Rain 2: Summit" is a film about the crisis just before the war that takes place after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Korea's nuclear submarine in a coup d'état during the inter-Korean Summit.