"SF8" Choi Siwon "The face you want to have? I want to live like this."

SF8 actor Choi Siwon has expressed satisfaction with his appearance.On the afternoon of the 8th, a report on the production of the movie drama crossover project SF8 (SFF Eight) was held at Seoul CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall.Kenneth Tsang Kong Pod Oh Ki-hwan introduced the work, It is a work that depicts whether a couple who met in virtual reality can meet in reality.When asked about the process of planning the work, he said, I wanted to bring the world view of Shrek to Future, and I wanted to draw a meeting between Shrek and Princess Fiona.When asked who would like to have the face of one of the Earths people in the work, Choi Siwon replied, I have thought about it in my work, I want to contribute to living as it is.Uee said: Theres an ambassador thats finished shooting but never forgotten: You feel it? This is me.I want to feel me anywhere regardless of my appearance, he said. I was at the end of the line.SF8 is a story of humans dreaming of a complete society through technological development in the background of the near future.It is a Korean version of the original SF Anthology series produced by Sufilm in cooperation with MBC, DGK and wave.Lee Yu-young and Je Su-jung Nurse, Lee Yeon-hee and Lee Dong-hwi Manshin, Lee Seo-young and Ha Jun Blink, Moon Sori and Jang Yoo Sang Human Proof, Kim Bora and Choi Sung-eun Space Joan, , Ahn Hee-yeon and Shin So-yul participated in SF8 with White Crow.SF8 will be exclusively premiered on the OTT platform wave on the 10th, followed by MBC on August 17th.

'SF8' actor Choi Siwon has expressed satisfaction with his appearance.

On the afternoon of the 8th, a report on the production of the movie drama crossover project 'SF8' (SFF Eight) was held at Seoul CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall.

"Kenneth Tsang Kong Pod" Oh Ki-hwan introduced the work, "It is a work that depicts whether a couple who met in virtual reality can meet in reality." When asked about the process of planning the work, he said, "I wanted to bring the world view of Shrek to Future, and I wanted to draw a meeting between Shrek and Princess Fiona."

When asked who would like to have the face of one of the Earth's people in the work, Choi Siwon replied, "I have thought about it in my work, I want to contribute to living as it is."

Uee said: "There's an ambassador that's finished shooting but never forgotten: 'You feel it? This is me.' "I want to feel me anywhere regardless of my appearance," he said. "I was at the end of the line."

'SF8' is a story of humans dreaming of a complete society through technological development in the background of the near Future. It is a Korean version of the original SF Anthology series produced by Sufilm in cooperation with mbc, DGK and wave.

Lee Yu-young and Je Su-jung 'Nurse', Lee Yeon-hee and Lee Dong-hwi 'Manshin', Lee Seo-young and Ha Jun 'Blink', Moon Sori and Jang Yoo Sang 'Human Proof', Kim Bora and Choi Sung-eun 'Space Joan', ', Ahn Hee-yeon and Shin So-yul participated in 'SF8' with 'White Crow'. 'SF8' will be exclusively premiered on the OTT platform wave on the 10th, followed by mbc on August 17th.