"I will be with you, Your Majesty" to Caucasian Woo Do-hwan, Lee Min-ho, on the 6th Active duty enlistment

On the 5th, Woo Do-hwan released a photo of a short-cut hair and a bright smile.In the photo, Actor Lee Min-ho (33) showed off his friendship with Drama with the phrase I will come, Your Majesty.It is a picture of two people who co-work with the emperor Lee Gon and the imperial guard Lee Young who guarded him in SBS Drama Ducking which ended on June 12th.Woo Do-hwan, who played the role of social worker Cho Eun-seop in the drama, joins the Army Active duty on the 6th.Enlistment is privately conducted, and the place and time are not known, so fans are disappointed.On the 24th of last month, Woo Do-hwan said, I am very surprised by the sudden news, but I wrote a letter to tell my fans first.I joined the Active duty on July 6th. I am sorry that I could not meet you in person.Thank you for watching and loving my twenties. He posted a letter on SNS and gave me news of his enlistment and thank you.Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan has been performing superbly in films and Drama.In 2017, he played a genius fraudster in KBS2 Mad Dog, and received a new male actor award for KBS acting, marking his name on the public.In 2018, he starred in MBC Great Temptator and received the MBC Acting Grand Prize for Best Actor in the Monthly Mini Series category.

On the 5th, Woo Do-hwan released a photo of a short-cut hair and a bright smile.

In the photo, Actor Lee Min-ho (33) showed off his friendship with Drama with the phrase "I will come, Your Majesty".

It is a picture of two people who co-work with the emperor Lee Gon and the imperial guard Lee Young who guarded him in SBS Drama 'Ducking' which ended on June 12th.

Woo Do-hwan, who played the role of social worker Cho Eun-seop in the Drama, joins the Army Active duty on the 6th.

Enlistment is privately conducted, and the place and time are not known, so fans are disappointed.

On the 24th of last month, Woo Do-hwan said, "I am very surprised by the sudden news, but I wrote a letter to tell my fans first. I joined the Active duty on July 6th. I am sorry that I could not meet you in person. Thank you for watching and loving my twenties. "He posted a letter on SNS and gave me news of his enlistment and thank you.

Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan has been performing superbly in films and Drama.

In 2017, he played a genius fraudster in KBS2 Mad Dog, and received a new male Actor award for KBS acting, marking his name on the public.

In 2018, he starred in MBC 'Great Temptator' and received the MBC Acting Grand Prize for Best Actor in the Monthly Mini Series category.