Running Man' Jo Se-ho "Why did you lose weight? I wanted to show you what changed to Jeon So-min."

Running Man reveals why comedian Jo Se-ho loses weightIn the SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, Zico, Stern, Jo Se-ho and Lee Do-hyun appeared as guests and featured reincarnation.Jo Se-ho, who was invited to the 10th anniversary special, was thrilled. We feel like a special guest, thank you.I think my presence with my body has become smaller. So Jo Se-ho said, I dont think I lost weight. I wanted to show Jeon So-min how he changed. Whats wrong with you?Then, Jeon So-min asked, Why did you put it then? Jo Se-ho said, I did not want to be hurt because I would bounce if I did not bounce.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening quietly, said, If this web drama comes out, I will see 20 subscribers. Kim Jong-guk also added, We will see it only.

Running Man' reveals why comedian Jo Se-ho loses weight

In the SBS entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, Zico, Stern, Jo Se-ho and Lee Do-hyun appeared as guests and featured reincarnation.

Jo Se-ho, who was invited to the 10th anniversary special, was thrilled. "We feel like a special guest, thank you." I think my presence with my body has become smaller. "

So Jo Se-ho said, I don't think I lost weight. I wanted to show Jeon So-min how he changed. "What's wrong with you?" Then, Jeon So-min asked, "Why did you put it then?" Jo Se-ho said, "I did not want to be hurt because I would bounce if I did not bounce."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening quietly, said, "If this web drama comes out, I will see 20 subscribers." Kim Jong-guk also added, "We will see it only."