Running Man' Jo Se-ho, reason for Diet for Jeon So-min "I want to show a change"

Jeon So-min and Jo Se-ho formed an affectionate current (?)On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 5th, guest Jo Se-ho revealed the reason for the Diet to Jeon So-min.On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min welcomed guest Jo Se-ho, saying, I did not know it was.I just wanted to know now, said Jo Se-ho.However, Jeon So-min mentioned Jo Se-hos Diet and added, My body is getting smaller. Like my presence.Jo Se-ho said, I know why I lost weight. I wanted to show my change.So, Jeon So-min said, Why did you bounce then? And Jo Se-ho exchanged, saying, If I do not bounce, I will bounce.Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched, said, I see 20 subscribers when this web drama comes out.

Jeon So-min and Jo Se-ho formed an affectionate current (?)

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 5th, guest Jo Se-ho revealed the reason for the Diet to Jeon So-min.

On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min welcomed guest Jo Se-ho, saying, "I did not know it was."

"I just wanted to know now," said Jo Se-ho.

However, Jeon So-min mentioned Jo Se-ho's Diet and added, "My body is getting smaller. Like my presence."

Jo Se-ho said, "I know why I lost weight. I wanted to show my change."

So, Jeon So-min said, "Why did you bounce then?" And Jo Se-ho exchanged, saying, "If I do not bounce, I will bounce."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched, said, "I see 20 subscribers when this web drama comes out."