Running Man' Jo Se-ho, Jeon So-min and Pink "" 'It's the economy, stupid What's wrong with the song"

Running Man Jo Se-ho, Jeon So-min formed a pink atmosphere.On the 5th, SBS entertainment Running Man was featured as a reincarnation camp feature, and actor Lee Do Hyun, singer Zico, Stern and comedian Jo Se-ho appeared as guests.I dont know why I lost weight, I wanted to show a little bit of change, Jo Se-ho told Jeon So-min.I do not know who the song is, he said, referring to the new song Its the economy, stupid why released with comedian Nam Chang-hee in May.When I heard this, Jeon So-min asked, So why did you bounce then?Jo Se-ho expressed his mind toward Jeon So-min, saying, I did not think I would bounce if I did not bounce, I was afraid I would be hurt.

Running Man' Jo Se-ho, Jeon So-min formed a pink atmosphere.

On the 5th, SBS entertainment Running Man' was featured as a 'reincarnation camp' feature, and actor Lee Do Hyun, singer Zico, Stern and comedian Jo Se-ho appeared as guests.

"I don't know why I lost weight, I wanted to show a little bit of change," Jo Se-ho told Jeon So-min.

"I do not know who the song is," he said, referring to the new song "It's the economy, stupid why" released with comedian Nam Chang-hee in May. When I heard this, Jeon So-min asked, "So why did you bounce then?"

Jo Se-ho expressed his mind toward Jeon So-min, saying, "I did not think I would bounce if I did not bounce, I was afraid I would be hurt."