Running Man' Jo Se-ho, why do you decide to Diet?

Broadcaster Jo Se-ho spoke of the reason he decided to go on a Diet.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 5th, Jo Se-ho, Zico Lee Do Hyun, appeared.While the cast was traveling on the bus together, Jeon So-min told Jo Se-ho, I did not know my brother.When Jo Se-ho said, We had seen it a little while ago, Jeon So-min joked to him, I think my body has become smaller with presence.Jo Se-ho, who recently Dieted, said to Jeon So-min, Do you know why I lost weight? I am sorry for So-min. I wanted to show her changed.Yang heard him and laughed at him.

Broadcaster Jo Se-ho spoke of the reason he decided to go on a Diet.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 5th, Jo Se-ho, Zico Lee Do Hyun, appeared.

While the cast was traveling on the bus together, Jeon So-min told Jo Se-ho, "I did not know my brother." When Jo Se-ho said, "We had seen it a little while ago," Jeon So-min joked to him, "I think my body has become smaller with presence."

Jo Se-ho, who recently Dieted, said to Jeon So-min, "Do you know why I lost weight? I am sorry for So-min. I wanted to show her changed." Yang heard him and laughed at him.