"Running Man" Jeon So-min, Jo Se-ho, "I fell out of life and my presence was reduced."

In the SBS Sunday entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, the second story of the 10th anniversary special feature was the Dead again Camp special race.On the day of the broadcast, the members of the Running Man on the Dead Again train greeted the guests who had already been in the car. While moving to the Dead Again Camp, Jo Se-ho said, It seems special to be invited to the special feature.Jeon So-min, who heard this, laughed, saying, Did you have Seho brother? I did not even know I was there. I lost weight, my body became smaller, and my presence became smaller.Jo Se-ho responded to Jeon So-min, I do not know why I lost weight. I wanted to show a more changed appearance. Then Jeon So-min laughed and replaced the answer.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min and Jo Se-ho, saying, What is this between you? I feel like I will subscribe to 20 people in a web drama.

In the sbs Sunday entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, the second story of the 10th anniversary special feature was the 'Dead Again Camp' special race.

On the day of the broadcast, the members of the "Running Man" on the Dead Again train greeted the guests who had already been in the car. While moving to the Dead Again Camp, Jo Se-ho said, "It seems special to be invited to the special feature."

Jeon So-min, who heard this, laughed, saying, "Did you have Seho brother? I did not even know I was there. I lost weight, my body became smaller, and my presence became smaller."

Jo Se-ho responded to Jeon So-min, "I do not know why I lost weight. I wanted to show a more changed appearance." Then Jeon So-min laughed and replaced the answer.

Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min and Jo Se-ho, saying, "What is this between you? I feel like I will subscribe to 20 people in a web drama."