Running Man' Jeon So-min, Jo Se-ho's vitriolic "Diet with Body"

Running Man Jeon So-min is a vitriolic voice to Jo Se-ho.On the afternoon of the 5th, SBS Running Man featured the 10th anniversary special Reincarnation Camp, and Stern, Zico, Jo Se-ho and Lee Do Hyun appeared.Jeon So-min said he didnt even know he was starring after seeing Jo Se-ho.I did not even know Jo Se-ho was out, said Jeon So-min. My presence has decreased as my body has become smaller.Jo Se-ho made a sudden Confessions for Jeon So-min.Jo Se-ho said, Why did I do Diet is to show the change (to the people), he said. I do not know who the main character is.Then why did you bounce then? asked Jeon So-min, who lamented, I didnt want to get hurt because you wouldnt bounce.

Running Man' Jeon So-min is a vitriolic voice to Jo Se-ho.

On the afternoon of the 5th, sbs Running Man' featured the 10th anniversary special 'Reincarnation Camp', and Stern, Zico, Jo Se-ho and Lee Do Hyun appeared.

Jeon So-min said he didn't even know he was starring after seeing Jo Se-ho. "I did not even know Jo Se-ho was out," said Jeon So-min. "My presence has decreased as my body has become smaller."

Jo Se-ho made a sudden Confessions for Jeon So-min. Jo Se-ho said, "Why did I do Diet is to show the change (to the people)," he said. "I do not know who the main character is." "Then why did you bounce then?" asked Jeon So-min, who lamented, "I didn't want to get hurt because you wouldn't bounce."