"Running Man" Jeon So-min, Jo Se-ho Diet Sniper "Beings Have Been Smaller"

Actor Jeon So-min has hit out at Jo Se-hos Diet.On the 5th, SBS Running Man was broadcasted on the 10th anniversary and the Dead Again was drawn as a special feature that viewers want to see again.In this news, super-class guests Zico, Jo Se-ho and Lee Do-hyun came to the moon, and Stern was the guide of Dead Again Camp.In the car to the Dead Again Camp on the day, Jeon said, I did not know there was Jo Se-ho. He laughed, saying, My body is getting smaller, like my presence.Jo Se-ho said, I do not know why I Dieted. I wanted to show a little change.So, Why did you bounce then? Jo Se-ho replied, I did not want to be hurt because I would bounce if I did not bounce.

Actor Jeon So-min has hit out at Jo Se-ho's Diet.

On the 5th, SBS Running Man' was broadcasted on the 10th anniversary and the Dead Again was drawn as a special feature that viewers want to see again. In this news, super-class guests Zico, Jo Se-ho and Lee Do-hyun came to the moon, and Stern was the guide of 'Dead Again Camp'.

In the car to the Dead Again Camp on the day, Jeon said, "I did not know there was Jo Se-ho." He laughed, saying, "My body is getting smaller, like my presence."

Jo Se-ho said, "I do not know why I Dieted." "I wanted to show a little change." So, "Why did you bounce then?" Jo Se-ho replied, "I did not want to be hurt because I would bounce if I did not bounce."