Running Man' Jeon So-min, Diet Jo Se-ho laughs at "existence and body diminish together"

Seoul:) = Actor Jeon So-min shot Diet comedian Jo Se-hoSBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, was decorated with 2020 Dead Again Special, and Zico Sunmi Jo Se-ho Lee Do Hyun appeared as a guest.Running Man is on the 10th anniversary and is on the race where viewers want to see again.The second episode was a Dead Again special, with Dead Again on their respective races; Sunmi, who has never been out, took on the role of Dead Again guide.Cast members must dig into Dead Agains secrets through RaceOn this day, Jeon So-min found Jo Se-ho late and said, I did not even know it was there. He laughed, saying, I felt like I was alive and my body was reduced.Jo Se-ho then created a sudden pink atmosphere, saying, I lost weight because of who.When Jeon So-min asked, Why did you bounce then? Jo Se-ho responded, I felt like I would be hurt if I didnt bounce.When this is made into a web drama, I see 20 people, laughed Yoo Jae-Suk at Tikitaka of Jeon So-min Jo Se-ho.The cast, who arrived at the Dead Again camp, unravelled past-related quizzes to find the secret of Dead Again.The first question asked what film Ji Suk-jin likened his wife to: Lee Kwang-soo Ji Suk-jin shouted Hannibal in the Silence of the Lambs in the correct answer, but was penalised for being wrong.The answer was Misery, which was right for the Jo Se-ho team.

Seoul:) = Actor Jeon So-min shot Diet comedian Jo Se-ho

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, was decorated with '2020 Dead Again Special', and Zico Sunmi Jo Se-ho Lee Do Hyun appeared as a guest.

Running Man' is on the 10th anniversary and is on the Race where viewers want to see again. The second episode was a Dead Again special, with Dead Again on their respective Races; Sunmi, who has never been out, took on the role of Dead Again guide. Cast members must dig into Dead Again's secrets through Race

On this day, Jeon So-min found Jo Se-ho late and said, "I did not even know it was there." He laughed, saying, "I felt like I was alive and my body was reduced." Jo Se-ho then created a sudden pink atmosphere, saying, "I lost weight because of who." When Jeon So-min asked, "Why did you bounce then?" Jo Se-ho responded, "I felt like I would be hurt if I didn't bounce." "When this is made into a web drama, I see 20 people," laughed Yoo Jae-Suk at Tikitaka of Jeon So-min Jo Se-ho.

The cast, who arrived at the Dead Again camp, unravelled past-related quizzes to find the secret of Dead Again. The first question asked what film Ji Suk-jin likened his wife to: Lee Kwang-soo Ji Suk-jin shouted Hannibal in the 'Silence of the Lambs' in the correct answer, but was penalised for being wrong. The answer was 'Misery', which was right for the Jo Se-ho team.