"Oh my Baby Driver" Go Joon closing remarks..."A long-time good Memory work."

Actor Go Joon expressed his gratitude and gratitude for his appearance ahead of the end of Oh My Baby Driver.I would like to say thank you to the bishop, the writer, and the staff who have been trying to make my new face, new image and work well since the casting, he said. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who have been interested in watching and rubbing their sleepy eyes late at night.I was able to finish the filming with effort because I thought you loved and sympathized with me so much after seeing your comments. He expressed his gratitude to the production team and the viewers who gave support.Finally, he said, I am quite curious about how it will feel when the last broadcast is over.I think it was a work that would have been a good memory for a very long time.  I would like to say it again, but I really appreciate the staff and the senior and junior colleagues who have been suffering for a long time and I really want to work together in the future.I will pray that such a day will come again, and we will meet again. Go Joon played the role of the main character Han I-sang in the TVN drama Oh My Baby Driver, and painted the house theater every week with emotional acting and sweet romance acting.Especially, from romance acting with unique dignity to delicate emotional performance, the wide range of Acting spectrum that freely crosses through Oh My Baby Driver was proved.The first Roco star Top Model showed his own romance of Go Joon, which melted his own charm as if it were uncolorable, and he got new modifiers such as Melo craftsman, Loco King and It was a difficult Top Model, but Go Joons authentic performance was brilliant and viewers responded with favorable reviews, which was praised for its explosive Acting in the previous film, The Heat-Holded Priest.Go Joons next move, which has created another life character in the new area of ​​romantic comedy following the genre, and has grown steadily, is expected to be more.Meanwhile, the final episode of tvNs Oh My Baby Driver will air today at 10:50 p.m. (on the 2nd).kim bo-young

Actor Go Joon expressed his gratitude and gratitude for his appearance ahead of the end of Oh My Baby Driver.

“I would like to say thank you to the bishop, the writer, and the staff who have been trying to make my new face, new image and work well since the casting,” he said. “I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who have been interested in watching and rubbing their sleepy eyes late at night. I was able to finish the filming with effort because I thought you loved and sympathized with me so much after seeing your comments. "He expressed his gratitude to the production team and the viewers who gave support.

Finally, he said, "I am quite curious about how it will feel when the last broadcast is over. I think it was a work that would have been a good Memory for a very long time. "" I would like to say it again, but I really appreciate the staff and the senior and junior colleagues who have been suffering for a long time and I really want to work together in the future. I will pray that such a day will come again, and we will meet again. "

Go Joon played the role of the main character Han I-sang in the TVN drama Oh My Baby Driver, and painted the house theater every week with emotional Acting and sweet romance Acting. Especially, from romance Acting with unique dignity to delicate emotional performance, the wide range of Acting spectrum that freely crosses through 'Oh My Baby Driver' was proved. The first Roco star Top Model showed his own romance of Go Joon, which melted his own charm as if it were uncolorable, and he got new modifiers such as 'Melo craftsman', 'Loco King' and '

It was a difficult Top Model, but Go Joon's authentic performance was brilliant and viewers responded with favorable reviews, which was praised for its explosive Acting in the previous film, The Heat-Holded Priest. Go Joon's next move, which has created another 'life character' in the new area of ​​romantic comedy following the genre, and has grown steadily, is expected to be more.

Meanwhile, the final episode of tvN's Oh My Baby Driver will air today at 10:50 p.m. (on the 2nd).

kim bo-young