son Jun-ho, debut tenth anniversary testimony "Love and Thank You with Wife Kim So-hyun and son Juan"

Musical actor Son Jun-ho expressed his feelings about debut tenth anniversary.Son Jun-ho posted a picture on his instagram on the morning of the 10th with an article entitled Thank You .The photo shows Son Jun-ho leaving an authentication shot in front of the debut tenth anniversary celebration signboard.He thanked the fans for # Clocks!!I always love my wife and son who are always love and strength by my side, and thank you.

musical actor son Jun-ho expressed his feelings about debut tenth anniversary.

son Jun-ho posted a picture on his instagram on the morning of the 10th with an article entitled "Thank You ".

The photo shows son Jun-ho leaving an authentication shot in front of the debut tenth anniversary celebration signboard.

He thanked the fans for "# Clocks!!"

"I always love my wife and son who are always love and strength by my side, and Thank You."