Ryu "Lee Seung-gi and Similiar? I think it's like a positive Image."

Taiwanese actor Ryu I-ho (35) said, Lee Seung-gi and Similiar and said, I think bright and positive image is similar when laughing.Ryu responded to the interview, which was conducted online on the morning of the 6th, saying that Lee Seung-gi and smile resemble each other.Netflix entertainment Together is a so-called eye-cleaning healing travel variety where stars Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who are from different languages and origins, travel around Asia and go to fans.It was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month and is meeting fans all over the world.I heard the friends around me say, Its like Lee Seung-gi, Ryu said. It seems similar to me.I think theyre a bit like each other, but theyre both positive and fit.We played a role in complementing each other in the process of missions, but we got along well, he said, recalling his travel with Lee Seung-gi. There were other opinions in this process, but it was a good fit as a result.Travel can be difficult if people who dont fit in with it, he said. Travel is difficult if it doesnt fit in with your body, but Travel with Seunggi remains a good memory.And when I sleep, it can be difficult if I have a different habit from my partner, but I could not feel the discomfort of sleeping quietly because I and Lee Seung-gi were similar.We were able to stay comfortable with each other, as well as in the time zone. (It follows on Interview2)Netflix

Taiwanese actor Ryu I-ho (35) said, "Lee Seung-gi and Similiar" and said, "I think bright and positive Image is similar when laughing."

Ryu responded to the Interview, which was conducted online on the morning of the 6th, saying that Lee Seung-gi and smile resemble each other.

Netflix entertainment Together is a so-called 'eye-cleaning healing Travel' variety where stars Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who are from different languages and origins, Travel around Asia and go to fans. It was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month and is meeting fans all over the world.

“I heard the Friends around me say, ‘It’s like Lee Seung-gi,’” Ryu said. “It seems similar to me. “I think they’re a bit like each other, but they’re both positive and fit.”

“We played a role in complementing each other in the process of missions, but we got along well,” he said, recalling his Travel with Lee Seung-gi. “There were other opinions in this process, but it was a good fit as a result.”

Travel can be difficult if people who don’t fit in with it,” he said. “Travel is difficult if it doesn’t fit in with your body, but Travel with Seunggi remains a good memory.”

“And when I sleep, it can be difficult if I have a different habit from my partner, but I could not feel the discomfort of sleeping quietly because I and Lee Seung-gi were similar. We were able to stay comfortable with each other, as well as in the time zone.” (It follows on Interview2)

Netflix