'Little Song Hye-kyo' Ash Ketchum, Child birth Dieting "At Full Swallow +17kg...Now 5kg Remains"

Ash Ketchum posted a video on his SNS on the 30th, saying, I took +17kg to full scale and now I have 5kg left. Please cheer me up. I will take 5kg in a month.The released video shows Ash Ketchum dancing hard to match the music lyrics of Peper Peper.Ash Ketchum is dancing hard to the music, revealing her figure in black leggings and a white top.I declared a 5kg weight loss, but I am still showing my abs slowly in my slender body, so I concentrate my attention.Ash Ketchum was popular at the time of his debut, called Little Song Hye-kyo.While continuing his activities in the drama Sunbee Walking Through the Night and Defendant, he married a three-year-old researcher in November 2017 and had his first daughter Child Birth in March.Ash Ketchum SNS

Ash Ketchum posted a video on his SNS on the 30th, saying, "I took +17kg to full scale and now I have 5kg left. Please cheer me up. I will take 5kg in a month."

The released video shows Ash Ketchum dancing hard to match the music lyrics of Peper Peper. Ash Ketchum is dancing hard to the music, revealing her figure in black leggings and a white top. I declared a 5kg weight loss, but I am still showing my abs slowly in my slender body, so I concentrate my attention.

Ash Ketchum was popular at the time of his debut, called 'Little Song Hye-kyo'. While continuing his activities in the drama 'Sunbee Walking Through the Night' and 'Defendant', he married a three-year-old researcher in November 2017 and had his first daughter Child birth in March.

Ash Ketchum SNS