Lee Seung-gi ""Twogether," I honestly thought, "Mo or Do."

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, 33, has a close friend who is the same age; the main character is Baro Chinese star Ryu I-ho.Friends from two countries, both cultures and languages, have united as Netflix Twogether, gaining and healing pleasant energy from their trips to Asian fans.Nowadays, I can not travel abroad with Corona 19, and I am offering proxy satisfaction.Twogether, which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, is SBS Running Man Netflix Baro you!Cho Hyo-jin and Ko Min-seok, who directed the series, took the megaphone. It is said that the beautiful natural scenery and the unprocessed appearance of overseas fans have made full use of the real variety.Following Interview One.- I thought you were too burdened.We were open all over the world through Netflix, but we thought it was a thorough Korean entertainment.It is a Korean real variety, and in that part, Ryu Ho would have been uncomfortable working with a production team with different languages ​​and cultures.Moreover, I thought the image would last long in the first fixed Yi Gi of the Korea program, so I worked harder to show that Korea entertainment is excellent. - What was different from the existing entertainment.Its a Top Model to say nicely, but I honestly thought, Mo or Do, there was nothing to fill in when the broadcast wasnt released, there was little I could do because the language was different.There were a lot of handicaps, but the crew was well prepared and we just had to enjoy and immerse ourselves in the situation.I am grateful for this quick response: I think the confidence that we can win in the fast-changing content market is also hopeful.- What about the reactions around you?I think I speak Chinese, and Ryu Ho seems to have played a cute point in Korean.(Laughing) And there was feedback that Friend Ryu Ho-ra would like to be warm and Twogether again.Many people said it was good to see the scenery that was open to the heart in a frustrating city, and they felt the charm of the birdie trip.- When was Ryu Ho who was seen from the side when he was most embarrassed?I really thought I was going to cut to sleep, but I did not wake up for three days because I really slept and washed.(Laughing) explained that this was Korean style, and I was embarrassed by the hardcore difficulty when playing.I think the thrilling feelings I felt when I had a little foul play and betrayal while I was on the mission were the factors that I was embarrassed. - I was shocked to see Ryu I-hos silk pajamas. Have you tried on the pajamas I got you for gift?It was better for me to sleep than I thought, but I thought it might look too much, but I was able to sleep well and it was good, and I thought silk would not absorb sweat, but I could not sweat because of my mood.I was shocked, better than I thought.- Did you have a sympathetic taste of your age?Ryu said that his hobby was camping, and he said he was resting in the mountains like backpacking, and that if I went to Taiwan, I would try it Twogether.I think Ive come close to sharing a small taste.- I also expressed my desire to marry at forty.I thought it was Age, which was filled with more convictions in me, I think forty because I dont think I want to make a difference in my life and inside, and I think the number forty is not disgrace.Thats the standard for AgeYi Gi, which is a leaving temptation.- What works will Twogether be remembered as?entertainment is this! This is what you have to do! I need this! Its a work that almost ruled out this.I loved the change in fear to conviction, and I learned that this way I could make fun.It is a precious work that made me realize that I can do Top Model because of Yi Gi, which made a change in me. Continue in >3Photo: Netflix
Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, 33, has a close friend who is the same age; the main character is Baro Chinese star Ryu I-ho.Friends from two countries, both cultures and languages, have united as Netflix Twogether, gaining and healing pleasant energy from their trips to Asian fans.Nowadays, I can not travel abroad with Corona 19, and I am offering proxy satisfaction.Twogether, which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, is SBS Running Man Netflix Baro you!Cho Hyo-jin and Ko Min-seok, who directed the series, took the megaphone. It is said that the beautiful natural scenery and the unprocessed appearance of overseas fans have made full use of the real variety.Following Interview One.- I thought you were too burdened.We were open all over the world through Netflix, but we thought it was a thorough Korean entertainment.It is a Korean real variety, and in that part, Ryu Ho would have been uncomfortable working with a production team with different languages ​​and cultures.Moreover, I thought the image would last long in the first fixed Yi Gi of the Korea program, so I worked harder to show that Korea entertainment is excellent. - What was different from the existing entertainment.Its a Top Model to say nicely, but I honestly thought, Mo or Do, there was nothing to fill in when the broadcast wasnt released, there was little I could do because the language was different.There were a lot of handicaps, but the crew was well prepared and we just had to enjoy and immerse ourselves in the situation.I am grateful for this quick response: I think the confidence that we can win in the fast-changing content market is also hopeful.- What about the reactions around you?I think I speak Chinese, and Ryu Ho seems to have played a cute point in Korean.(Laughing) And there was feedback that Friend Ryu Ho-ra would like to be warm and Twogether again.Many people said it was good to see the scenery that was open to the heart in a frustrating city, and they felt the charm of the birdie trip.- When was Ryu Ho who was seen from the side when he was most embarrassed?I really thought I was going to cut to sleep, but I did not wake up for three days because I really slept and washed.(Laughing) explained that this was Korean style, and I was embarrassed by the hardcore difficulty when playing.I think the thrilling feelings I felt when I had a little foul play and betrayal while I was on the mission were the factors that I was embarrassed. - I was shocked to see Ryu I-hos silk pajamas. Have you tried on the pajamas I got you for gift?It was better for me to sleep than I thought, but I thought it might look too much, but I was able to sleep well and it was good, and I thought silk would not absorb sweat, but I could not sweat because of my mood.I was shocked, better than I thought.- Did you have a sympathetic taste of your age?Ryu said that his hobby was camping, and he said he was resting in the mountains like backpacking, and that if I went to Taiwan, I would try it Twogether.I think Ive come close to sharing a small taste.- I also expressed my desire to marry at forty.I thought it was Age, which was filled with more convictions in me, I think forty because I dont think I want to make a difference in my life and inside, and I think the number forty is not disgrace.Thats the standard for AgeYi Gi, which is a leaving temptation.- What works will Twogether be remembered as?entertainment is this! This is what you have to do! I need this! Its a work that almost ruled out this.I loved the change in fear to conviction, and I learned that this way I could make fun.It is a precious work that made me realize that I can do Top Model because of Yi Gi, which made a change in me. Continue in >3Photo: Netflix

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, 33, has a close Friend who is the same Age; the main character is Baro Chinese star Ryu I-ho. Friends from two countries, both cultures and languAges, have united as Netflix Twogether', gaining and healing pleasant energy from their trips to Asian fans. Nowadays, I can not travel abroad with Corona 19, and I am offering proxy satisfaction.

Twogether', which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, is SBS 'Running Man' Netflix Baro you!' Cho Hyo-jin and Ko Min-seok, who directed the series, took the megaphone. It is said that the beautiful natural scenery and the unprocessed appearance of overseas fans have made full use of the real variety.

Following Interview One.

- I thought you were too burdened.

"We were open all over the world through Netflix, but we thought it was a thorough Korean entertainment. It is a Korean real variety, and in that part, Ryu Ho would have been uncomfortable working with a production team with different languAges ​​and cultures. Moreover, I thought the imAge would last long in the first fixed Yi Gi of the Korea program, so I worked harder to show that Korea entertainment is excellent. "

- What was different from the existing entertainment.

"It's a Top Model to say nicely, but I honestly thought, 'Mo or Do', there was nothing to fill in when the broadcast wasn't released, there was little I could do because the languAge was different. There were a lot of handicaps, but the crew was well prepared and we just had to enjoy and immerse ourselves in the situation. I am grateful for this quick response: I think the confidence that we can win in the fast-changing content market is also hopeful."

- What about the reactions around you?

"I think I speak Chinese, and Ryu Ho seems to have played a cute point in Korean. (Laughing) And there was feedback that Friend Ryu Ho-ra would like to be warm and Twogether again. Many people said it was good to see the scenery that was open to the heart in a frustrating city, and they felt the charm of the birdie trip.

- When was Ryu Ho who was seen from the side when he was most embarrassed?

"I really thought I was going to "cut" to sleep, but I did not wake up for three days because I really slept and washed. (Laughing) explained that this was Korean style, and I was embarrassed by the hardcore difficulty when playing. I think the thrilling feelings I felt when I had a little foul play and betrayal while I was on the mission were the factors that I was embarrassed. "

- I was shocked to see Ryu I-ho's silk pajamas. Have you tried on the pajamas I got you for gift?

“It was better for me to sleep than I thought, but I thought it might look too much, but I was able to sleep well and it was good, and I thought silk would not absorb sweat, but I could not sweat because of my mood. I was shocked, better than I thought."

- Did you have a sympathetic taste of your Age?

"Ryu said that his hobby was camping, and he said he was resting in the mountains like backpacking, and that if I went to Taiwan, I would try it Twogether. I think I've come close to sharing a small taste."

- I also expressed my desire to marry at forty.

"I thought it was Age, which was filled with more convictions in me, I think forty because I don't think I want to make a difference in my life and inside, and I think the number forty is not 'disgrace'. That's the standard for Age Yi Gi, which is a "leaving temptation."

- What works will Twogether' be remembered as?

"'entertainment is this!' 'This is what you have to do!' 'I need this!' It's a work that almost ruled out this. I loved the change in fear to conviction, and I learned that this way I could make fun. It is a precious work that made me realize that I can do Top Model because of Yi Gi, which made a change in me. "

Continue in >3

Photo: Netflix