Lee Seung-gi "17 years without a break, dreaming to do long without manners"

Netflixs Travel variety Twogether, which was filmed last fall, took off its veil all over the world on the 26th of last month.Twogether follows Lee Seung-gi and Ryuis Asian Travels through six cities, including Indonesias Yumjakarta, Bali, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Nepals Pocara and Kathmandu.The reaction was hot. As soon as it was released, it entered the TOP10 in eight countries and achieved box office success in all over the world.With the road to overseas Travel in the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), it is said that Twogether has provided cool proxy satisfaction to viewers around Ranseon Asia.In a video interview after the release of Twogether, Lee Seung-gi expressed confidence that he thought it was five entertainments.I feel good for having a good response in a variety of countries much faster than I expected.I think he liked it while satisfying his surrogate when he couldnt Travel because the city was a city, he added with a pleasant smile.Twogether is a Travel entertainment in a big frame, but it has differentiated itself into a different material called meeting two other stars from different languages and origins and Traveling for fans.Lee Seung-gi, who had a video call with Ryu Ho after the release of Twogether, said, It is all thanks to your power.I do not have a perfect language, but now I feel comfortable and I feel like I have a good friend. Lee Seung-gi, who has been steadily performing well in outdoor variety such as KBS2 1 night and 2 days and TVN s sister over flowers and Shin Seo-yugi, said, It was burdensome to take a Travel entertainment with Ryu Ho, a beginner of the entertainment, without speaking language.Twogether was very different from the existing outdoor variety.Lee Seung-gi, who said, It was a birdie entertainment and there was a barrier to language. Lee Seung-gi said, It seems to have been a trip to look into my mind first because it does not work differently from what I was worried about.Previously, I thought that language play was the biggest Engine of Youth for the fun of entertainment, but it was very important to see and share emotions without such a thing at this opportunity.I do not think there is a good result if entertainment provides a raw smile. In Twogether, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho Travel to the place recommended by the fans themselves and when they complete the mission, they will go to the place where the fans wait.Lee Seung-gi also wept twogether as he watched his crying fans, and said, I was surprised to see that there were fans all over the world who liked me.Is not there a limited space for entertainers to meet fans?But when I visited the house of a fan who really liked me, I felt like I was invited to a distant relative house, not a meeting between a star and a fan. So, the fans feelings seemed to be better and sympathetic.When I Traveled, not as a colorful entertainer, I saw Lee Seung-gis image, and various emotions came up momentarily.I wondered what the Engine of Youth of the untiring activity was: Lee Seung-gi, who laughed with a smile that said, There are some hard parts in physical strength, said, I can do it, and I do not want to do it.I think this is the Engine of Youth behind me to continue to work without having a long pause.Twogether was another challenge for Lee Seung-gi, he said. As trends change rapidly and overseas content is easily accessible through Netflix and YouTube, it feels like competing with content around the world beyond Korea.I dont think theres anything as important to the player (entertainers) as I try it myself, he said.Lee Seung-gi, who made his debut as a singer in 2004, expanded his scope of activities with Drama and entertainment, but his album activities have been quiet in recent years.To the fans waiting for singer Lee Seung-gi, he said, I was preparing for A Year Ago in Winter, but it was temporarily postponed to Corona 19.It is difficult to say when the album will come out exactly because the schedule of the next work such as scheduled Drama and entertainment has already been decided.Im sorry because I know that fans have been waiting a lot, he said. Im working in other fields, but in fact, the closest thing is music. Im not putting my own practice and vocal lessons.I will visit you with good condition and completeness. Lee Seung-gi, who is in his 17th year of debut this year, emphasized that he always tries not to fall into manners.I think Ill lose my stamina and raise my goals and ideals, but I dont want to get used to it for a long time.I want to broadcast for a long time, and it is the most thought part these days. Photos  Netflix Offers
Netflixs Travel variety Twogether, which was filmed last fall, took off its veil all over the world on the 26th of last month.Twogether follows Lee Seung-gi and Ryuis Asian Travels through six cities, including Indonesias Yumjakarta, Bali, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Nepals Pocara and Kathmandu.The reaction was hot. As soon as it was released, it entered the TOP10 in eight countries and achieved box office success in all over the world.With the road to overseas Travel in the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), it is said that Twogether has provided cool proxy satisfaction to viewers around Ranseon Asia.In a video interview after the release of Twogether, Lee Seung-gi expressed confidence that he thought it was five entertainments.I feel good for having a good response in a variety of countries much faster than I expected.I think he liked it while satisfying his surrogate when he couldnt Travel because the city was a city, he added with a pleasant smile.Twogether is a Travel entertainment in a big frame, but it has differentiated itself into a different material called meeting two other stars from different languages and origins and Traveling for fans.Lee Seung-gi, who had a video call with Ryu Ho after the release of Twogether, said, It is all thanks to your power.I do not have a perfect language, but now I feel comfortable and I feel like I have a good friend. Lee Seung-gi, who has been steadily performing well in outdoor variety such as KBS2 1 night and 2 days and TVN s sister over flowers and Shin Seo-yugi, said, It was burdensome to take a Travel entertainment with Ryu Ho, a beginner of the entertainment, without speaking language.Twogether was very different from the existing outdoor variety.Lee Seung-gi, who said, It was a birdie entertainment and there was a barrier to language. Lee Seung-gi said, It seems to have been a trip to look into my mind first because it does not work differently from what I was worried about.Previously, I thought that language play was the biggest Engine of Youth for the fun of entertainment, but it was very important to see and share emotions without such a thing at this opportunity.I do not think there is a good result if entertainment provides a raw smile. In Twogether, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho Travel to the place recommended by the fans themselves and when they complete the mission, they will go to the place where the fans wait.Lee Seung-gi also wept twogether as he watched his crying fans, and said, I was surprised to see that there were fans all over the world who liked me.Is not there a limited space for entertainers to meet fans?But when I visited the house of a fan who really liked me, I felt like I was invited to a distant relative house, not a meeting between a star and a fan. So, the fans feelings seemed to be better and sympathetic.When I Traveled, not as a colorful entertainer, I saw Lee Seung-gis image, and various emotions came up momentarily.I wondered what the Engine of Youth of the untiring activity was: Lee Seung-gi, who laughed with a smile that said, There are some hard parts in physical strength, said, I can do it, and I do not want to do it.I think this is the Engine of Youth behind me to continue to work without having a long pause.Twogether was another challenge for Lee Seung-gi, he said. As trends change rapidly and overseas content is easily accessible through Netflix and YouTube, it feels like competing with content around the world beyond Korea.I dont think theres anything as important to the player (entertainers) as I try it myself, he said.Lee Seung-gi, who made his debut as a singer in 2004, expanded his scope of activities with Drama and entertainment, but his album activities have been quiet in recent years.To the fans waiting for singer Lee Seung-gi, he said, I was preparing for A Year Ago in Winter, but it was temporarily postponed to Corona 19.It is difficult to say when the album will come out exactly because the schedule of the next work such as scheduled Drama and entertainment has already been decided.Im sorry because I know that fans have been waiting a lot, he said. Im working in other fields, but in fact, the closest thing is music. Im not putting my own practice and vocal lessons.I will visit you with good condition and completeness. Lee Seung-gi, who is in his 17th year of debut this year, emphasized that he always tries not to fall into manners.I think Ill lose my stamina and raise my goals and ideals, but I dont want to get used to it for a long time.I want to broadcast for a long time, and it is the most thought part these days. Photos  Netflix Offers

Netflix's Travel variety Twogether, which was filmed last fall, took off its veil all over the world on the 26th of last month. Twogether follows Lee Seung-gi and Ryui's Asian Travels through six cities, including Indonesia's Yumjakarta, Bali, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Nepal's Pocara and Kathmandu.

The reaction was hot. As soon as it was released, it entered the TOP10 in eight countries and achieved box office success in all over the world. With the road to overseas Travel in the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), it is said that Twogether has provided cool proxy satisfaction to viewers around Ranseon Asia.

In a video interview after the release of Twogether, Lee Seung-gi expressed confidence that he thought it was "five entertainments." “I feel good for having a good response in a variety of countries much faster than I expected. “I think he liked it while satisfying his surrogate when he couldn’t Travel because the city was a city,” he added with a pleasant smile.

Twogether is a Travel entertainment in a big frame, but it has differentiated itself into a different material called meeting two other stars from different languages and origins and Traveling for fans. Lee Seung-gi, who had a video call with Ryu Ho after the release of Twogether, said, "It is all thanks to your power." I do not have a perfect language, but now I feel comfortable and I feel like I have a good friend. "

Lee Seung-gi, who has been steadily performing well in outdoor variety such as KBS2 '1 night and 2 days' and TVN 's sister over flowers' and 'Shin Seo-yugi', said, It was burdensome to take a Travel entertainment with Ryu Ho, a beginner of the entertainment, without speaking language.

Twogether was very different from the existing outdoor variety. Lee Seung-gi, who said, "It was a birdie entertainment and there was a barrier to language." Lee Seung-gi said, "It seems to have been a trip to look into my mind first because it does not work differently from what I was worried about. Previously, I thought that language play was the biggest Engine of Youth for the fun of entertainment, but it was very important to see and share emotions without such a thing at this opportunity. I do not think there is a good result if entertainment provides a raw smile. "

In Twogether, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho Travel to the place recommended by the fans themselves and when they complete the mission, they will go to the place where the fans wait. Lee Seung-gi also wept Twogether as he watched his crying fans, and said, "I was surprised to see that there were fans all over the world who liked me. Is not there a limited space for entertainers to meet fans? But when I visited the house of a fan who really liked me, I felt like I was invited to a distant relative house, not a meeting between a star and a fan. "So, the fans' feelings seemed to be better and sympathetic. “When I Traveled, not as a colorful entertainer, I saw Lee Seung-gi’s image, and various emotions came up momentarily.”

I wondered what the Engine of Youth of the untiring activity was: Lee Seung-gi, who laughed with a smile that said, "There are some hard parts in physical strength," said, "I can do it, and I do not want to do it. “I think this is the Engine of Youth behind me to continue to work without having a long pause.” “Twogether was another challenge for Lee Seung-gi,” he said. “As trends change rapidly and overseas content is easily accessible through Netflix and YouTube, it feels like competing with content around the world beyond Korea. “I don’t think there’s anything as important to the player (entertainers) as I try it myself,” he said.

Lee Seung-gi, who made his debut as a singer in 2004, expanded his scope of activities with Drama and entertainment, but his album activities have been quiet in recent years. To the fans waiting for singer Lee Seung-gi, he said, "I was preparing for A Year Ago in Winter, but it was temporarily postponed to Corona 19. It is difficult to say when the album will come out exactly because the schedule of the next work such as scheduled Drama and entertainment has already been decided. “I’m sorry because I know that fans have been waiting a lot,” he said. “I’m working in other fields, but in fact, the closest thing is music. I’m not putting my own practice and vocal lessons. I will visit you with good condition and completeness. "

Lee Seung-gi, who is in his 17th year of debut this year, emphasized that he always tries not to fall into manners. “I think I’ll lose my stamina and raise my goals and ideals, but I don’t want to get used to it for a long time. I want to broadcast for a long time, and it is the most thought part these days. "

Photos Netflix Offers