Lee Seung-gi "I want to break my 17th year debut this year"

Twogether, which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, was SBS Running Man Netflix You are the perpetrator! Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD, who directed the series, caught megaphone.It is said that the beautiful natural scenery and the unprocessed appearance of overseas fans have made full use of the real variety.Second installment.- I am receiving global attention.I do not feel exactly how much it is because it does not come out in numbers, but I covered Twogether in Forbes, USA.It is strange what points have been attractively moved by people from different cultures than us.I think I should set up a point as an industry worker and make it.- What do you think is the reason why Korean content is attracting attention?I dont think there is a Europe that works as hard as Korea. There are many studio entertainments in other countries.Talk shows, standing comedy, or famous guests are invited to talk a lot in a limited time. Korea is focusing on perfection rather than caustic rain since the real variety was created.It seems that replacing hardships by a famous person is a hard part to imagine in other countries, and it seems to be fresh about the star-studded outdoors.It seems that the original reaction that does not know the language gives a variety feeling. - It also combines music, acting and entertainment.My will is important, but I need needs to find me. In the case of entertainment, I did not start with a big philosophy of entertainment.He might be in a position to lead someone like he is now.What I want to do plus I want to work with people who want to work with me because the crew that holds my value higher is twogether.I think there is a better philosophy and responsibility in that part. - Is there anything else I want to do in the future.I dont think I want to do much more, but theres a lot of desire to do something challenging that I didnt do before when I chose.There is a great interest in what we have done before and what is different. I want to break the framework. I think I should take a lot of health. If energy was pumped out in the old days, now I need to pay for it if I use it to some extent.I think I care more about my management, my care.- Is there any entertainment you want to Top Model?Once (Yu) Jae-seok impressed me with my brothers What do you do when you play? Its a one-player program. I think its a big Top Model compared to the situations hes been doing.I thought it was great to see something accomplished and getting good response to viewers, and I also felt good.It is naturally influenced and What is the Top Model that only I can do? I think I think a lot about this part. - This year, it became the 17th year of debut.When I was a rookie, I looked like a person who was really at the level of God when I saw my 17-year seniors.It seemed like I could experience everything and do everything, but I am still in my 17th year, and I am still in a state of dread and fear.I think the 20th anniversary of my debut is probably similar: I want to be an entertainer who can grow without losing the trend as it is now, 20 years later than I think it will make a huge change and growth.
Twogether, which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, was SBS Running Man Netflix You are the perpetrator! Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD, who directed the series, caught megaphone.It is said that the beautiful natural scenery and the unprocessed appearance of overseas fans have made full use of the real variety.Second installment.- I am receiving global attention.I do not feel exactly how much it is because it does not come out in numbers, but I covered Twogether in Forbes, USA.It is strange what points have been attractively moved by people from different cultures than us.I think I should set up a point as an industry worker and make it.- What do you think is the reason why Korean content is attracting attention?I dont think there is a Europe that works as hard as Korea. There are many studio entertainments in other countries.Talk shows, standing comedy, or famous guests are invited to talk a lot in a limited time. Korea is focusing on perfection rather than caustic rain since the real variety was created.It seems that replacing hardships by a famous person is a hard part to imagine in other countries, and it seems to be fresh about the star-studded outdoors.It seems that the original reaction that does not know the language gives a variety feeling. - It also combines music, acting and entertainment.My will is important, but I need needs to find me. In the case of entertainment, I did not start with a big philosophy of entertainment.He might be in a position to lead someone like he is now.What I want to do plus I want to work with people who want to work with me because the crew that holds my value higher is twogether.I think there is a better philosophy and responsibility in that part. - Is there anything else I want to do in the future.I dont think I want to do much more, but theres a lot of desire to do something challenging that I didnt do before when I chose.There is a great interest in what we have done before and what is different. I want to break the framework. I think I should take a lot of health. If energy was pumped out in the old days, now I need to pay for it if I use it to some extent.I think I care more about my management, my care.- Is there any entertainment you want to Top Model?Once (Yu) Jae-seok impressed me with my brothers What do you do when you play? Its a one-player program. I think its a big Top Model compared to the situations hes been doing.I thought it was great to see something accomplished and getting good response to viewers, and I also felt good.It is naturally influenced and What is the Top Model that only I can do? I think I think a lot about this part. - This year, it became the 17th year of debut.When I was a rookie, I looked like a person who was really at the level of God when I saw my 17-year seniors.It seemed like I could experience everything and do everything, but I am still in my 17th year, and I am still in a state of dread and fear.I think the 20th anniversary of my debut is probably similar: I want to be an entertainer who can grow without losing the trend as it is now, 20 years later than I think it will make a huge change and growth.

Twogether', which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, was SBS 'Running Man' Netflix 'You are the perpetrator!' Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD, who directed the series, caught megaphone. It is said that the beautiful natural scenery and the unprocessed appearance of overseas fans have made full use of the real variety.

Second installment.

- I am receiving global attention.

"I do not feel exactly how much it is because it does not come out in numbers, but I covered Twogether' in Forbes, USA. It is strange what points have been attractively moved by people from different cultures than us. I think I should set up a point as an industry worker and make it."

- What do you think is the reason why Korean content is attracting attention?

"I don't think there is a Europe that works as hard as Korea. There are many studio entertainments in other countries. Talk shows, standing comedy, or famous guests are invited to talk a lot in a limited time. Korea is focusing on perfection rather than caustic rain since the real variety was created. It seems that replacing hardships by a famous person is a hard part to imagine in other countries, and it seems to be fresh about the star-studded outdoors. It seems that the original reaction that does not know the language gives a variety feeling. "

- It also combines music, acting and entertainment.

"My will is important, but I need needs to find me. In the case of entertainment, I did not start with a big philosophy of entertainment. He might be in a position to lead someone like he is now. What I want to do plus I want to work with people who want to work with me because the crew that holds my value higher is Twogether. I think there is a better philosophy and responsibility in that part. "

- Is there anything else I want to do in the future.

“I don’t think I want to do much more, but there’s a lot of desire to do something challenging that I didn’t do before when I chose. There is a great interest in what we have done before and what is different. I want to break the framework. "

“I think I should take a lot of health. If energy was pumped out in the old days, now I need to pay for it if I use it to some extent. I think I care more about my management, my care."

- Is there any entertainment you want to Top Model?

"Once (Yu) Jae-seok impressed me with my brother's "What do you do when you play?" It's a one-player program. I think it's a big Top Model compared to the situations he's been doing. I thought it was great to see something accomplished and getting good response to viewers, and I also felt good. It is naturally influenced and 'What is the Top Model that only I can do?' I think I think a lot about this part. "

- This year, it became the 17th year of debut.

"When I was a rookie, I looked like a person who was really at the level of God when I saw my 17-year seniors. It seemed like I could experience everything and do everything, but I am still in my 17th year, and I am still in a state of dread and fear. I think the 20th anniversary of my debut is probably similar: I want to be an entertainer who can grow without losing the trend as it is now, 20 years later than I think it will make a huge change and growth. "