Lee Seung-gi, Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels Hao and entertainment "Twogether" "I want to give 120 points"

Im worried, I want to give you more than I expected because Ive tasted fear turning into joy. Its an entertainment that I want to give you 120 points.Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, 33, scored on Netflix entertainment Twogether with his unique Energy-filled tone.He Traveled to six Asian cities last fall to film Twogether with Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels Hao (Wa RIU Hotels Yiho); they followed the Travel destination recommended by the fans and performed their duties.Lee Seung-gi of entertainment master and entertainment first RIU Hotels Haos breathing was the point of observation, and after the whole episode was released on the 26th of last month, it was steadily named Netflix Top 10 of the day.Lee Seung-gi said that although he is a big broadcaster in variety such as 1 night and 2 days, it was burdensome to take a trip entertainment with RIU Hotels Hao, a beginner of the entertainment, without language.I used to think it was an art to laugh and talk in groups, but nowadays I think its been subdivided.I have a lot of simulations in my head, preparing language and preparing for it.It is a Top Model for the arts with a small number of people, but there are good results, so if you have such contents in the future, it is worth doing. When asked what was different from the Travel entertainment he appeared in, such as 1 night and 2 days and sister than flowers, he replied, There was fear and excitement.It was different for two friends with different nationalities and cultures to Travel abroad, and it seems different from the existing Travel entertainment that they only set the Travel course as a recommendation of fans.But for me, Twogether was the most different thing was the entertainment that had fear and excitement.I am preparing insurance to use when something is not good in entertainment, but since there is a language barrier with Mr. RIU Hotels Hao, the biggest item was blocked (laughing). RIU Hotels Hao calls Lee Seung-gi a master of arts, but there was a moment when he showed amazing learning ability and later embarrassed Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi pointed to RIU Hotels Hao, saying, It is a jewel of entertainment fouling and trickery, he said. I have good acquisition and sense.At first, I did not speak language and I was in a bad mood, but I think I came close to Korea naturally while Traveling, eating, missioning, and meeting fans.I introduced a lot of good places and foods in Korea, and he said he wanted to Travel to Korea with me. I can not easily meet him.Asked what he had talked to RIU Hotels Hao after the release of Twogether, he said, I did not speak, so I kept repeating Its really the best and Its so good.On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi said, I am having a hard time (working). But I have the Energy I get from work, so I think I work harder and harder.Of course, there is Energy that rests and charges, but if you are immersed in something, Top Model, broken, and evaluated, you will have Energy.As a person who is always in a position to be evaluated, I am worried about what to show in the future and whether I can maintain the same initials now.It is my dream to work hard as long as I can as an active duty.

"I'm worried, I want to give you more than I expected because I've tasted fear turning into joy. It's an entertainment that I want to give you 120 points."

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, 33, scored on Netflix entertainment Twogether' with his unique Energy-filled tone.

He Traveled to six Asian cities last fall to film "Twogether" with Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels Hao (Wa RIU Hotels Yiho); they followed the Travel destination recommended by the fans and performed their duties. Lee Seung-gi of 'entertainment master' and 'entertainment first' RIU Hotels Hao's breathing was the point of observation, and after the whole episode was released on the 26th of last month, it was steadily named Netflix 'Top 10 of the day'.

Lee Seung-gi said that although he is a big broadcaster in variety such as '1 night and 2 days', it was burdensome to take a trip entertainment with RIU Hotels Hao, a beginner of the entertainment, without language.

"I used to think it was an art to laugh and talk in groups, but nowadays I think it's been subdivided. I have a lot of simulations in my head, preparing language and preparing for it. It is a Top Model for the arts with a small number of people, but there are good results, so if you have such contents in the future, it is worth doing. "

When asked what was different from the Travel entertainment he appeared in, such as '1 night and 2 days' and 'sister than flowers', he replied, "There was fear and excitement."

"It was different for two friends with different nationalities and cultures to Travel abroad, and it seems different from the existing Travel entertainment that they only set the Travel course as a recommendation of fans. But for me, Twogether' was the most different thing was the entertainment that had fear and excitement. I am preparing insurance to use when something is not good in entertainment, but since there is a language barrier with Mr. RIU Hotels Hao, the biggest item was blocked (laughing). "

RIU Hotels Hao calls Lee Seung-gi "a master of arts," but there was a moment when he showed amazing learning ability and later embarrassed Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi pointed to RIU Hotels Hao, saying, "It is a jewel of entertainment fouling and trickery," he said. "I have good acquisition and sense."

"At first, I did not speak language and I was in a bad mood, but I think I came close to Korea naturally while Traveling, eating, missioning, and meeting fans. I introduced a lot of good places and foods in Korea, and he said he wanted to Travel to Korea with me. I can not easily meet him.

Asked what he had talked to RIU Hotels Hao after the release of "Twogether," he said, "I did not speak, so I kept repeating 'It's really the best' and 'It's so good.'"

On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi said, "I am having a hard time (working). But I have the Energy I get from work, so I think I work harder and harder. Of course, there is Energy that rests and charges, but if you are immersed in something, Top Model, broken, and evaluated, you will have Energy. As a person who is always in a position to be evaluated, I am worried about what to show in the future and whether I can maintain the same initials now. It is my dream to work hard as long as I can as an active duty. "