Lee Seung-gi "Let's entertain you to learn how to see a big picture."

Both subtitles, editing, and emotions are Korean entertainment, but they are designed to appeal to the world market.The US review media decider commented on Netflix original entertainment Twogether, which was released on the 26th of last month.It is a program created by the Korea Company Imagination Company, but thanks to the Korean singer and actor Lee Seung-gi (33) and Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels Hao (Wow Ryu Ho and 34) who travel to Indonesia, Thailand and Nepal for their fans and travel entertainment, covering the entire Asian market.The top 10 content of the day was ranked in eight countries thanks to the online word of mouth, If Asia entertainment is the first time to enter.Lee Seung-gi, who met on the 3rd video, said, I am glad that two people who have different nationality, language, and culture have met and worried about it.The two men, who were not familiar with each others language, communicated in simple English with gestures: I think people are more pure and energetic because they dont speak well.It was so strange that gestures and actions could explain everything.I realized once again that the important thing is empathy. Two Travels have also increased the Korean and Chinese skills of the two.The notebook of the entertainment dream tree RIU Hotels Hao, who learned the harsh Korean entertainment, added a sentence such as the bad luck.The first appearance of entertainment, he met veteran Lee Seung-gi and took on a tough mission.Successful missions can only get hints of fan location information, which Lee Seung-gi chooses to take a leisurely line fishing among the two missions, and RIU Hotels and Hawfishers go into the water and continue their hard work.RIU Hotels Hao wondered, Why do I feel like Im struggling? But gradually adapted quickly, hiding the motorcycle key to arrive at the destination faster than Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi said, Korea entertainment is really hardcore.Entertainment in other countries is talk-oriented, so it is rare for stars to go out of the studio and perform outdoor activities intensely. RIU Hotels and Iao were very funny while it was difficult to perform various missions.I am proud that such a part has come fresh and attractive to overseas viewers. RIU Hotels Lee Ha-o, who has been ranked as a young star with the movie Hello, My Girl (2018), also appeared on KBS2s Superman Returns.Lee Seung-gi praised I feel like I have found a new entertainment gemstone, and praised I do not think it would be awkward to work in Korea.If Travel Entertainment has focused on informing Korean culture such as Korean food, Twogether devotes a lot to accepting local culture.Beyond looking around the places recommended by fans, they play games with the Indonesian traditional dancer Ketch Dance Company, and form an impromptu team with the citizens of Thailand to compete with Sepaktak.The time given to each city is about one day, but it focuses on experience rather than sightseeing, and naturally captures cultural exchanges.Hallyu elements are indirectly used through dialogue, such as when they encountered and became fans.Lee Seung-gi first met on SBS X Man Sunday is good (2006-2007) and revealed his belief in Cho Hyo-jin PD who was in the Netflix Youre the Beginner (2018, 2019) season 1, 2 (2018, 2018).Your entertainment style is dynamic, such as Running Man, but it fits me well because there are many adventures.I was worried that it was the first time I had a birdie Travel that I was working with a couple of people, but I was worried that I was fast in my immersion. I never imagined that I would be able to leave Travel easily with Corona 19 until last September, but I think there are many people who are satisfied with Ransun.Lee Seung-gis next film is also entertainment: a local variety tvN called Seoul Village with Cha Tae-hyun, who is leaving for the hometown of local stars.It will be broadcast for the first time on the 12th as a work by Yoo Ho-jin PD, who led KBS2s 1 Night 2 Days Season 3 (2013-2016).Lee Seung-gi, who has mainly worked with Kang Ho-dong and Na Young-seok PD from Season 1 (2007-2012) to TVN Shin Seo-yugi (2015), has been told that he has been standing alone while choosing his own routes such as SBSs Death and Deacon as his return work since his discharge in 2017.Im not intentional at all, but I have a strong will to challenge and overcome the limitations of what Ive never done before, he explained.This is the critical view that images are consumed by frequent entertainment appearances after the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards.If I cant do well or do something I dont want to do, I think the image can be consumed, but if I want to do well, I dont think so.Rather, I learned to see big pictures while performing entertainment.The singer is on stage alone and the acting is prepared mainly for his role. Since the entertainment has no set script, the crew has to keep observing and matching what they want and what they are good at.Im going to continue because its the driving force behind the move.Twogether Netflix entertainment, which is a fan with Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels and Iao, give me a chance to satisfy the Travel Gil, which is blocked by Top 10 of the Day
Both subtitles, editing, and emotions are Korean entertainment, but they are designed to appeal to the world market.The US review media decider commented on Netflix original entertainment Twogether, which was released on the 26th of last month.It is a program created by the Korea Company Imagination Company, but thanks to the Korean singer and actor Lee Seung-gi (33) and Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels Hao (Wow Ryu Ho and 34) who travel to Indonesia, Thailand and Nepal for their fans and travel entertainment, covering the entire Asian market.The top 10 content of the day was ranked in eight countries thanks to the online word of mouth, If Asia entertainment is the first time to enter.Lee Seung-gi, who met on the 3rd video, said, I am glad that two people who have different nationality, language, and culture have met and worried about it.The two men, who were not familiar with each others language, communicated in simple English with gestures: I think people are more pure and energetic because they dont speak well.It was so strange that gestures and actions could explain everything.I realized once again that the important thing is empathy. Two Travels have also increased the Korean and Chinese skills of the two.The notebook of the entertainment dream tree RIU Hotels Hao, who learned the harsh Korean entertainment, added a sentence such as the bad luck.The first appearance of entertainment, he met veteran Lee Seung-gi and took on a tough mission.Successful missions can only get hints of fan location information, which Lee Seung-gi chooses to take a leisurely line fishing among the two missions, and RIU Hotels and Hawfishers go into the water and continue their hard work.RIU Hotels Hao wondered, Why do I feel like Im struggling? But gradually adapted quickly, hiding the motorcycle key to arrive at the destination faster than Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi said, Korea entertainment is really hardcore.Entertainment in other countries is talk-oriented, so it is rare for stars to go out of the studio and perform outdoor activities intensely. RIU Hotels and Iao were very funny while it was difficult to perform various missions.I am proud that such a part has come fresh and attractive to overseas viewers. RIU Hotels Lee Ha-o, who has been ranked as a young star with the movie Hello, My Girl (2018), also appeared on KBS2s Superman Returns.Lee Seung-gi praised I feel like I have found a new entertainment gemstone, and praised I do not think it would be awkward to work in Korea.If Travel Entertainment has focused on informing Korean culture such as Korean food, Twogether devotes a lot to accepting local culture.Beyond looking around the places recommended by fans, they play games with the Indonesian traditional dancer Ketch Dance Company, and form an impromptu team with the citizens of Thailand to compete with Sepaktak.The time given to each city is about one day, but it focuses on experience rather than sightseeing, and naturally captures cultural exchanges.Hallyu elements are indirectly used through dialogue, such as when they encountered and became fans.Lee Seung-gi first met on SBS X Man Sunday is good (2006-2007) and revealed his belief in Cho Hyo-jin PD who was in the Netflix Youre the Beginner (2018, 2019) season 1, 2 (2018, 2018).Your entertainment style is dynamic, such as Running Man, but it fits me well because there are many adventures.I was worried that it was the first time I had a birdie Travel that I was working with a couple of people, but I was worried that I was fast in my immersion. I never imagined that I would be able to leave Travel easily with Corona 19 until last September, but I think there are many people who are satisfied with Ransun.Lee Seung-gis next film is also entertainment: a local variety tvN called Seoul Village with Cha Tae-hyun, who is leaving for the hometown of local stars.It will be broadcast for the first time on the 12th as a work by Yoo Ho-jin PD, who led KBS2s 1 Night 2 Days Season 3 (2013-2016).Lee Seung-gi, who has mainly worked with Kang Ho-dong and Na Young-seok PD from Season 1 (2007-2012) to TVN Shin Seo-yugi (2015), has been told that he has been standing alone while choosing his own routes such as SBSs Death and Deacon as his return work since his discharge in 2017.Im not intentional at all, but I have a strong will to challenge and overcome the limitations of what Ive never done before, he explained.This is the critical view that images are consumed by frequent entertainment appearances after the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards.If I cant do well or do something I dont want to do, I think the image can be consumed, but if I want to do well, I dont think so.Rather, I learned to see big pictures while performing entertainment.The singer is on stage alone and the acting is prepared mainly for his role. Since the entertainment has no set script, the crew has to keep observing and matching what they want and what they are good at.Im going to continue because its the driving force behind the move.Twogether Netflix entertainment, which is a fan with Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels and Iao, give me a chance to satisfy the Travel Gil, which is blocked by Top 10 of the Day

“Both subtitles, editing, and emotions are Korean entertainment, but they are designed to appeal to the world market.”

The US review media decider commented on Netflix original entertainment Twogether', which was released on the 26th of last month. It is a program created by the Korea Company Imagination Company, but thanks to the Korean singer and actor Lee Seung-gi (33) and Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels Hao (Wow Ryu Ho and 34) who Travel to Indonesia, Thailand and Nepal for their fans and Travel entertainment, covering the entire Asian market. The top 10 content of the day was ranked in eight countries thanks to the online word of mouth, "If Asia entertainment is the first time to enter."

Lee Seung-gi, who met on the 3rd video, said, "I am glad that two people who have different nationality, language, and culture have met and worried about it." The two men, who were not familiar with each other’s language, communicated in simple English with gestures: “I think people are more pure and energetic because they don’t speak well. It was so strange that gestures and actions could explain everything. I realized once again that the important thing is empathy. "Two Travels have also increased the Korean and Chinese skills of the two.

The notebook of the "entertainment dream tree" RIU Hotels Hao, who learned the harsh Korean entertainment, added a sentence such as "the bad luck". The first appearance of entertainment, he met veteran Lee Seung-gi and took on a tough mission. Successful missions can only get hints of fan location information, which Lee Seung-gi chooses to take a leisurely line fishing among the two missions, and RIU Hotels and Hawfishers go into the water and continue their hard work. RIU Hotels Hao wondered, "Why do I feel like I'm struggling?" But gradually adapted quickly, hiding the motorcycle key to arrive at the destination faster than Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Korea entertainment is really hardcore. entertainment in other countries is talk-oriented, so it is rare for stars to go out of the studio and perform outdoor activities intensely. "RIU Hotels and Iao were very funny while it was difficult to perform various missions. I am proud that such a part has come fresh and attractive to overseas viewers. " RIU Hotels Lee Ha-o, who has been ranked as a young star with the movie Hello, My Girl (2018), also appeared on KBS2's Superman Returns. Lee Seung-gi praised "I feel like I have found a new entertainment gemstone," and praised "I do not think it would be awkward to work in Korea."

If Travel entertainment has focused on informing Korean culture such as Korean food, Twogether' devotes a lot to accepting local culture. Beyond looking around the places recommended by fans, they play games with the Indonesian traditional dancer Ketch Dance Company, and form an impromptu team with the citizens of Thailand to compete with Sepaktak. The time given to each city is about one day, but it focuses on experience rather than sightseeing, and naturally captures cultural exchanges. Hallyu elements are indirectly used through dialogue, such as when they encountered and became fans.

Lee Seung-gi first met on SBS 'X Man Sunday is good' (2006-2007) and revealed his belief in Cho Hyo-jin PD who was in the Netflix 'You're the Beginner' (2018, 2019) season 1, 2 (2018, 2018). “Your entertainment style is dynamic, such as Running Man, but it fits me well because there are many adventures. “I was worried that it was the first time I had a birdie Travel that I was working with a couple of people, but I was worried that I was fast in my immersion.” “I never imagined that I would be able to leave Travel easily with Corona 19 until last September, but I think there are many people who are satisfied with Ransun.”

Lee Seung-gi's next film is also entertainment: a local variety tvN called 'Seoul Village' with Cha Tae-hyun, who is leaving for the hometown of local stars. It will be broadcast for the first time on the 12th as a work by Yoo Ho-jin PD, who led KBS2's 1 Night 2 Days Season 3 (2013-2016). Lee Seung-gi, who has mainly worked with Kang Ho-dong and Na Young-seok PD from Season 1 (2007-2012) to TVN Shin Seo-yugi (2015), has been told that he has been standing alone while choosing his own routes such as SBS's 'Death and Deacon' as his return work since his discharge in 2017. “I’m not intentional at all, but I have a strong will to challenge and overcome the limitations of what I’ve never done before,” he explained.

This is the critical view that "images are consumed by frequent entertainment appearances" after the 2018 SBS entertainment Awards. “If I can’t do well or do something I don’t want to do, I think the image can be consumed, but if I want to do well, I don’t think so. Rather, I learned to see big pictures while performing entertainment. The singer is on stage alone and the acting is prepared mainly for his role. Since the entertainment has no set script, the crew has to keep observing and matching what they want and what they are good at. I’m going to continue because it’s the driving force behind the move.”

Twogether' Netflix entertainment, which is a fan with Taiwanese actor RIU Hotels and Iao, give me a chance to satisfy the Travel Gil, which is blocked by 'Top 10 of the Day'