Lee Sang-yeob, 'I've been there once': Perfect Spirit possession "#Mungstagram" to Yon Kyu-Jin

Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture on Instagram on the 1st with an article called # Mengstagram.The photo shows Lee Sang-yeob holding Feeling at the KBS2 weekend drama I went once shooting scene.Lee Min-jung (Song Na-hee), who is divided into Yoon Kyu-Jin in the drama, is drawing attention from fans by drawing complicated Feeling changes.I went once is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm.

Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture on Instagram on the 1st with an article called '# Mengstagram'.

The photo shows Lee Sang-yeob holding Feeling at the KBS2 weekend drama 'I went once' shooting scene.

Lee Min-jung (Song Na-hee), who is divided into Yoon Kyu-Jin in the drama, is drawing attention from fans by drawing complicated Feeling changes.

'I went once' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm.