Lee Min-ho, 'Enlisted D-1' Woo Do-hwan black hair revealed...' The King' friEndship after End

Actor Lee Min-ho reveals the blackhead of Actor Woo Do-hwan a day before EnlistedLee Min-ho posted several photos on his 5th day with his article Infant is now the first gun.In the photo, there was a picture of Woo Do-hwan, who had a short haircut ahead of Enlisted, and Lee Min-ho, who was hugging such Woo Do-hwan.The two people gathered their eyes with a bright smile and a warm look leaning on each other.The two, who appeared together in The King - Eternal Monarch, continue their sticky friendship after End.Woo Do-hwan also told SNS, Thank you for watching and loving my 20s.Thanks to that, I was able to spend my 20s so happy.  I will go well and greet you with a good look.
Actor Lee Min-ho reveals the blackhead of Actor Woo Do-hwan a day before EnlistedLee Min-ho posted several photos on his 5th day with his article Infant is now the first gun.In the photo, there was a picture of Woo Do-hwan, who had a short haircut ahead of Enlisted, and Lee Min-ho, who was hugging such Woo Do-hwan.The two people gathered their eyes with a bright smile and a warm look leaning on each other.The two, who appeared together in The King - Eternal Monarch, continue their sticky friendship after End.Woo Do-hwan also told SNS, Thank you for watching and loving my 20s.Thanks to that, I was able to spend my 20s so happy.  I will go well and greet you with a good look.

Actor Lee Min-ho reveals the blackhead of Actor Woo Do-hwan a day before Enlisted

Lee Min-ho posted several photos on his 5th day with his article "Infant is now the first gun". In the photo, there was a picture of Woo Do-hwan, who had a short haircut ahead of Enlisted, and Lee Min-ho, who was hugging such Woo Do-hwan. The two people gathered their eyes with a bright smile and a warm look leaning on each other. The two, who appeared together in 'The King - Eternal Monarch', continue their sticky friEndship after End.

Woo Do-hwan also told SNS, "Thank you for watching and loving my 20s. Thanks to that, I was able to spEnd my 20s so happy. "" I will go well and greet you with a good look. "