Lee Ji-hoon "heartbreaking Jung Jae-hyuk" reveals the haggard face of the previous-class obsession

Actor Lee Ji-hoon reveals haggard faceLee Ji-hoon told his Instagram on July 7, I feel sick Jung Jae-hyuk.I was not enough to know the mind, but I really wanted to get closer to this bad thing and do my best. Lee Ji-hoon in the public photo is a haggard figure with a beard makeup.Lee Ji-hoon is in charge of Jung Jae-hyuk, a former-class obsession in MBC drama I want to eat with you.The netizens who watched the photos responded I was a lot of trouble and I am watching the drama well.Park Eun-hae

Actor Lee Ji-hoon reveals haggard face

Lee Ji-hoon told his Instagram on July 7, "I feel sick Jung Jae-hyuk. I was not enough to know the mind, but I really wanted to get closer to this bad thing and do my best. "

Lee Ji-hoon in the public photo is a haggard figure with a beard makeup. Lee Ji-hoon is in charge of Jung Jae-hyuk, a former-class obsession in MBC Drama 'I want to eat with you'.

The netizens who watched the photos responded "I was a lot of trouble" and "I am watching the Drama well".

Park Eun-hae