'Lame International' End D-DAY....Park Hae-jin X Kim Eung-soo "Teamwork Don Doddock was really fun"

Lame International Park Hae-jin, Kim Eung-soo, Han Ji-eun, Park Ki-woong and Ah-in Park gave end impressions.MBC drama Lame International succeeded in winning the first place in the drama such as topicality and audience rating thanks to the solid acting of actors and pleasant play and directing.It has only 23 and 24 episodes to air today (on Sunday) until End.Park Hae-jin, who played the role of a hot-blooded ace who was favored by the chairman of a rival food company in five years at The Internet Temple, who was persecuted by a terrible manager, said, From the beginning of shooting,I would like to say thank you to all the actors and staff who have suffered together.  I would like to thank you for your love for Lame International and enjoy your last time. Kim Eung-soo, who played Lee Man-sik, who fell into the senior The Inter at a moment in the boss of the daily life, said, I was really happy to see the best character when I was Acting Lee Man-sik.(Park) It was good to be able to breathe with good juniors including Hae Jin. Thank you for loving Lame Internet even in difficult situations with Corona 19.I will continue to visit with good works. Han Ji-eun, who played the role of Endorphin in the play as a youthful and lovely new actor The Internet Temple Lee Tae-ri, said, Thank you for sending a lot of love to Lame International and Lee Tae-ri.I am still sorry to break up, but I think I can spend it with joy. I was happy to find Lame International and thanked Lee Tae-ri for being.I hope our Drama will be remembered as a pleasant and warm drama for viewers. I hope you will use your last episode today. Park Ki-woong, who plays the role of office billon Namgung Junsu, who is a villain but can not hate, said, I feel uncomfortable because I think about leaving the Lame InternationalI am grateful to you for your support and love, and I will come to you with a good work. Ah-in Park, who has been performing an attractive act with a 5-year contractual Temple Tak Jung Eun, said, I was happy to be a member of the compliance food marketing sales team in 2020.I have had time to work together with the energy of my indirect work life and to charge me with that energy. I hope all of you with us will walk on the flower path. The final episode of Lame International will be broadcast simultaneously on MBC and the nations representative OTT Wave from 9:30 p.m. on the same day.At 10:10 pm every day except Weekend until July 7, you can listen to Lame Internet Counseling Center which Park Hae-jin and Kim Eung-soo will perform together through Naver Audio Clip.Photo: StudioHIM, Mountain Movement

'Lame International' Park Hae-jin, Kim Eung-soo, Han Ji-eun, Park Ki-woong and Ah-in Park gave End impressions.

MBC Drama 'Lame International' succeeded in winning the first place in the Drama such as topicality and audience rating thanks to the solid Acting of Actors and pleasant play and directing. It has only 23 and 24 episodes to air today (on Sunday) until End.

Park Hae-jin, who played the role of a hot-blooded ace who was favored by the chairman of a rival food company in five years at The Internet Temple, who was persecuted by a terrible manager, said, "From the beginning of shooting, I would like to say thank you to all the Actors and staff who have suffered together. "" I would like to thank you for your love for 'Lame International' and enjoy your last time. "

Kim Eung-soo, who played Lee Man-sik, who fell into the senior The Inter at a moment in the boss of the daily life, said, "I was really happy to see the best Character when I was Acting Lee Man-sik. (Park) It was good to be able to breathe with good juniors including Hae Jin. Thank you for loving 'Lame Internet' even in difficult situations with Corona 19. I will continue to visit with good works. "

Han Ji-eun, who played the role of Endorphin in the play as a youthful and lovely new Actor The Internet Temple Lee Tae-ri, said, "Thank you for sEnding a lot of love to 'Lame International' and Lee Tae-ri. I am still sorry to break up, but I think I can spEnd it with joy. I was happy to find 'Lame International' and thanked Lee Tae-ri for being. I hope our Drama will be remembered as a pleasant and warm Drama for viewers. I hope you will use your last episode today. "

Park Ki-woong, who plays the role of office billon Namgung Junsu, who is a villain but can not hate, said, "I feel uncomfortable because I think about leaving the 'Lame International' I am grateful to you for your support and love, and I will come to you with a good work. "

Ah-in Park, who has been performing an attractive act with a 5-year contractual Temple Tak Jung Eun, said, "I was happy to be a member of the compliance food marketing sales team in 2020. I have had time to work together with the energy of my indirect work life and to charge me with that energy. I hope all of you with us will walk on the flower path. "

The final episode of "Lame International" will be broadcast simultaneously on MBC and the nation's representative OTT Wave from 9:30 p.m. on the same day. At 10:10 pm every day except WeekEnd until July 7, you can listen to 'Lame Internet Counseling Center' which Park Hae-jin and Kim Eung-soo will perform together through Naver Audio Clip.

Photo: StudioHIM, Mountain Movement