Jo Se-ho "Why I Lost My Body? To See I Changed in Jeon So-min" (Running Man')

The comedian Jo Se-ho expressed his favor with Jeon So-min.On the 5th, SBS Running Man was held on the 10th anniversary with Reincarnation as a special feature that viewers want to see again. Special guests include singers Zico, Stern and Jo Se-ho.On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min was surprised that he did not notice the existence of Jo Se-ho while traveling to the race place by bus.Jo Se-ho was embarrassed by the words of the former So-min and said, I told you a little bit. What are you talking about? Jeon So-min laughed, saying, My body is getting smaller.So Jo Se-ho said, I do not know why I lost weight. I am sorry. I wanted to show a little change. Jeon So-min asked, Why did you bounce then?Jo Se-ho then joked mischievously, I was afraid you would bounce if I didnt bounce, I didnt want to hurt.

The comedian Jo Se-ho expressed his favor with Jeon So-min.

On the 5th, sbs Running Man' was held on the 10th anniversary with 'Reincarnation' as a special feature that viewers want to see again. Special guests include singers Zico, Stern and Jo Se-ho.

On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min was surprised that he did not notice the existence of Jo Se-ho while traveling to the race place by bus.

Jo Se-ho was embarrassed by the words of the former So-min and said, "I told you a little bit. What are you talking about?" Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "My body is getting smaller.

So Jo Se-ho said, "I do not know why I lost weight. I am sorry. I wanted to show a little change." Jeon So-min asked, "Why did you bounce then?" Jo Se-ho then joked mischievously, "I was afraid you would bounce if I didn't bounce, I didn't want to hurt."