(Women) Kids Song Yuqi "Online Concert D-2" Fairy Beauty Show

Group (girl) children member Song Yuqi promoted Online Concert I-LAND: WHO AM I.(Women) The childrens official Instagram posted a photo on July 3 with an article entitled 2020 (G)I-DLE ONLINE CONCERT I-LAND: WHO AM I D-2.Inside the photo was a picture of Song Yuqi in a yellow costume; Song Yuqi smiles at the camera, taking a V-pose.Song Yuqis innocent beauty catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as It is so cute, It is a chick and It is pretty.delay stock

Group (girl) children member Song Yuqi promoted Online Concert 'I-LAND: WHO AM I'.

(Women) The children's official Instagram posted a photo on July 3 with an article entitled "2020 (G)I-DLE Online Concert 'I-LAND: WHO AM I' D-2".

Inside the photo was a picture of Song Yuqi in a yellow costume; Song Yuqi smiles at the camera, taking a V-pose. Song Yuqi's innocent beauty catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "It is so cute", "It is a chick" and "It is pretty".

delay stock