Solji "Solji'' name only song is just how long it has been crossed.

Girl group EXID member Solji revealed his feelings of releasing a new song.Solji told his Instagram account on the 9th day, I dont know how long it has been, and the song was just called SoljiSolji said, It was a day when I saw the soundtrack released today, and I felt really grateful again. I will work hard as it is an album that I have come out with the support and help of many people.Fighting! he added.Solji released a new single, Soundtrack and music video, I guess its raining today, through various soundtrack sites on 9th day.Soljis new song, I think its raining today is a song that expresses the rain that gives the feeling of the end of the time to erase the person who was closer than anyone else in the world.Solji began his activities by releasing a new song stage on Mnet M Countdown which was broadcast on the afternoon.

Girl group exid member Solji revealed his feelings of releasing a new song.

Solji told his Instagram account on the 9th day, “I don’t know how long it has been, and the song was just called Solji

Solji said, "It was a day when I saw the soundtrack released today, and I felt really grateful again." "I will work hard as it is an album that I have come out with the support and help of many people. Fighting!” he added.

Solji released a new single, soundtrack and music video, I guess it's raining today, through various soundtrack sites on 9th day.

Solji's new song, 'I think it's raining today' is a song that expresses the rain that gives the feeling of the end of the time to erase the person who was closer than anyone else in the world.

Solji began his activities by releasing a new song stage on Mnet 'M Countdown' which was broadcast on the afternoon.