South Korean Foreigners' Choi, during heyday, Song Hye-kyo and uniform CF shoot "Only the Most Popular Stars"

Choi (Choi Chang-min) said he shot Song Hye-kyo and CF during his past heyday.MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners broadcasted on the 1st appeared as a guest by Taishi Ci Kim Hyung-jun, Park Jun-seok, Kim Seung-hyun and Choi.Choi said, I made my debut as a model in 1997. I went to Busan to sign a fan at that time, and more than 5,000 fans came.I remember that the city was full and dangerous, so I could not sign a fan signing. Taishi Ci Kim Hyung-jun said, At that time, the uniform model was a CF that only the most popular stars could do.At that time, Choi shot CF with Song Hye-kyo. In the subsequent video, Choi and Song Hye-kyo were revealed and attracted attention.Choi was also the man who fashioned fashion style at the time of wearing a hoodie on uniform.I was cold during shooting and asked for my understanding from the bishop, but it became fashionable, he said.Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen

Choi (Choi Chang-min) said he shot Song Hye-kyo and CF during his past heyday.

MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners' broadcasted on the 1st appeared as a guest by Taishi Ci Kim Hyung-jun, Park Jun-seok, Kim Seung-hyun and Choi.

Choi said, "I made my debut as a model in 1997. I went to Busan to sign a fan at that time, and more than 5,000 fans came. I remember that the city was full and dangerous, so I could not sign a fan signing. "

Taishi Ci Kim Hyung-jun said, "At that time, the uniform model was a CF that only the most popular stars could do. At that time, Choi shot CF with Song Hye-kyo. "In the subsequent video, Choi and Song Hye-kyo were revealed and attracted attention.

Choi was also the man who fashioned fashion style at the time of wearing a hoodie on uniform. "I was cold during shooting and asked for my understanding from the bishop, but it became fashionable," he said.

Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen