'Enlisted' Woo Do-hwan, Lee Min-ho and hug "I'll be good to go"

Woo Do-hwan joins the Army boot camp on 6th, receives basic military training, and then serves as the Army Active duty.On this day, the place and time of Enlisted for safety and health reasons are private, and official events such as farewell greetings with fans are not held.Woo Do-hwan released a picture with Lee Min-ho on his instagram on the 5th day of the previous day with the article I will come to you, Your Majesty.The two men co-worked on SBS Drama The King - Eternal Monarch.In particular, Lee Min-ho attracted attention by boasting of friendship with Woo Do-hwan.In addition to Lee Min-ho, Actor Jang Gi-yong, Kim Gyeong-nam also supported him before Enlisted.After the Enlisted news broke on the 24th of last month, Woo Do-hwan left a handwritten letter to his fans through his instagram.Im going to write to you because I want to tell you firsthand, although youre going to be surprised by the sudden news, he said. I ended up with Active Duty on July 6.I am sorry that I could not meet and greet you in person. I will go well and say hello to you in a good way, and I love and appreciate you so much that I can not express it in any words, he added.On the other hand, Woo Do-hwan has appeared in Drama Shut Up and Save, Mad Dog, Great Temptator, My Country, Master, Lion since his debut in 2011 with the movie Recently, he also received favorable reviews for his performance as a contraster in his last work, The King - Eternal Monarch.in-time
Woo Do-hwan joins the Army boot camp on 6th, receives basic military training, and then serves as the Army Active duty.On this day, the place and time of Enlisted for safety and health reasons are private, and official events such as farewell greetings with fans are not held.Woo Do-hwan released a picture with Lee Min-ho on his instagram on the 5th day of the previous day with the article I will come to you, Your Majesty.The two men co-worked on SBS Drama The King - Eternal Monarch.In particular, Lee Min-ho attracted attention by boasting of friendship with Woo Do-hwan.In addition to Lee Min-ho, Actor Jang Gi-yong, Kim Gyeong-nam also supported him before Enlisted.After the Enlisted news broke on the 24th of last month, Woo Do-hwan left a handwritten letter to his fans through his instagram.Im going to write to you because I want to tell you firsthand, although youre going to be surprised by the sudden news, he said. I ended up with Active Duty on July 6.I am sorry that I could not meet and greet you in person. I will go well and say hello to you in a good way, and I love and appreciate you so much that I can not express it in any words, he added.On the other hand, Woo Do-hwan has appeared in Drama Shut Up and Save, Mad Dog, Great Temptator, My Country, Master, Lion since his debut in 2011 with the movie Recently, he also received favorable reviews for his performance as a contraster in his last work, The King - Eternal Monarch.in-time

Woo Do-hwan joins the Army boot camp on 6th, receives basic military training, and then serves as the Army Active duty.

On this day, the place and time of Enlisted for safety and health reasons are private, and official events such as farewell greetings with fans are not held.

Woo Do-hwan released a picture with Lee Min-ho on his instagram on the 5th day of the previous day with the article "I will come to you, Your Majesty".

The two men co-worked on SBS Drama 'The King - Eternal Monarch'. In particular, Lee Min-ho attracted attention by boasting of friendship with Woo Do-hwan. In addition to Lee Min-ho, Actor Jang Gi-yong, Kim Gyeong-nam also supported him before Enlisted.

After the Enlisted news broke on the 24th of last month, Woo Do-hwan left a handwritten letter to his fans through his instagram.

“I’m going to write to you because I want to tell you firsthand, although you’re going to be surprised by the sudden news,” he said. “I ended up with Active duty on July 6. I am sorry that I could not meet and greet you in person. "

“I will go well and say hello to you in a good way, and I love and appreciate you so much that I can not express it in any words,” he added.

On the other hand, Woo Do-hwan has appeared in Drama 'Shut Up and Save', 'Mad Dog', 'Great Temptator', 'My Country', 'Master', 'Lion' since his debut in 2011 with the movie ' Recently, he also received favorable reviews for his performance as a contraster in his last work, The King - Eternal Monarch.

in-time