"Civid, you're a hard-hit overseas Travel, you're a big deal with "Twogether."

Cho Hyo-jin PD, who led SBSs representative entertainment Running Man, nestled in Company Imagination in 2015.Since then, Netflix has shown its mystery entertainment The Beginner is You for the first time in Korea in 2018 and succeeded in recovering.He was a professional entertainment artist who ran, chased and tracked. What he brought out this time is unexpectedly a Travel entertainment.Twogether was the center of the same age star, Lee Seung-gi of Korea, and Ryu Ho of Taiwan, who are different in nationality and opposite in character.Something was needed to melt the language barriers and I came up with a fan with a bridge to connect them.I wanted to give Travel a strong purpose, Joe said in an interview with the company on the 7th, because they dont talk, I thought about going into the lives of fans.The real protagonist of the work is the fans, he recalled. There were many moments when I was shooting.Twogether was released simultaneously to more than 190 World countries 26 days ago.Travel, which started in September last year in Yuyakarta, Indonesia, went through Bali, Bangkok, Thailand, Chiang Mai, Nepal Pocara and Kathmandu.The destination was the home of fans and the journey consisted of a recommended course for fans; it entered the top 10 in many countries shortly after its release.The new Covid virus infection (Covid19) has limited overseas travel, and I hope you will be satisfied with your Twogether, said Joe PD.The same-age star, who sat across from the open landscape, talked with his eyes and gestures, adding to the story, including the missions the crew throws.At first, I wondered if it would be possible to travel without conversation. I was worried about language barriers because of the role of ambassadors on the air.So I tried to fill the awkwardness through the mission, but it was more fun to have a small conversation that I had a bad time shooting.The process of getting to know each other was more moving than I thought, so I started to reduce my mission and focus on my relationship.Joe PD did not deliberately intervene and let the two stars act without interpreting.I wanted to show how two people who dont speak and have different cultures build friendships, he said. Lee Seung-gis credit was great in the process.Twogether is important for affinity and adaptability, but Lee Seung-gi is active.Its more like the right person than the one who had Lee Seung-gi in mind, Joe said. I have a lot of experience and read the flow well.Joe PD, who had established himself on SBS, moved to Netflix to buy time to worry. Netflix is all pre-production.I can study and think about the program enough because I am not being chased by time. But the system that is open at once is not yet adapted.I cant ignore the growing part of the characters build-up and the audiences response.I want to continue to have a different and pleasant Travel with the two, Joe PD said, referring to Season 2. If you can not travel overseas with Covid19, it would be good to visit each others country through two or four outings.Ryu wanted to go camping, especially.Netflix nesting Cho Hyo-jin PD, Korea Lee Seung-gi Taiwan Ryuho World City background travel entertainment line

Cho Hyo-jin pd, who led SBS's representative entertainment Running Man, nestled in Company Imagination in 2015. Since then, Netflix has shown its mystery entertainment The Beginner is You for the first time in Korea in 2018 and succeeded in recovering. He was a professional entertainment artist who ran, chased and tracked. What he brought out this time is unexpectedly a Travel entertainment. Twogether was the center of the same age star, Lee Seung-gi of Korea, and Ryu Ho of Taiwan, who are different in nationality and opposite in character. Something was needed to melt the language barriers and I came up with a 'fan' with a bridge to connect them.

“I wanted to give Travel a strong purpose,” Joe said in an interview with the company on the 7th, “because they don’t talk, I thought about going into the lives of fans.” "The real protagonist of the work is the fans," he recalled. "There were many moments when I was shooting."

Twogether was released simultaneously to more than 190 World countries 26 days ago. Travel, which started in September last year in Yuyakarta, Indonesia, went through Bali, Bangkok, Thailand, Chiang Mai, Nepal Pocara and Kathmandu. The destination was the home of fans and the journey consisted of a recommended course for fans; it entered the top 10 in many countries shortly after its release. “The new Covid virus infection (Covid19) has limited overseas Travel, and I hope you will be satisfied with your “Twogether”,” said Joe pd.

The same-age star, who sat across from the open landscape, talked with his eyes and gestures, adding to the story, including the missions the crew throws. At first, I wondered if it would be possible to Travel without conversation. “I was worried about language barriers because of the role of ambassadors on the air. So I tried to fill the awkwardness through the mission, but it was more fun to have a small conversation that I had a bad time shooting. The process of getting to know each other was more moving than I thought, so I started to reduce my mission and focus on my relationship.”

Joe pd did not deliberately intervene and let the two stars act without interpreting. “I wanted to show how two people who don’t speak and have different cultures build friendships,” he said. Lee Seung-gi’s credit was great in the process. Twogether' is important for affinity and adaptability, but Lee Seung-gi is active. “It’s more like the right person than the one who had Lee Seung-gi in mind,” Joe said. “I have a lot of experience and read the flow well.”

Joe pd, who had established himself on SBS, moved to Netflix to buy time to worry. “Netflix is all pre-production. I can study and think about the program enough because I am not being chased by time. But the system that is open at once is not yet adapted. I can’t ignore the growing part of the character’s build-up and the audience’s response.

"I want to continue to have a different and pleasant Travel with the two," Joe pd said, referring to Season 2. "If you can not Travel overseas with Covid19, it would be good to visit each other's country through two or four outings. Ryu wanted to go camping, especially.”

Netflix nesting Cho Hyo-jin pd, Korea Lee Seung-gi Taiwan Ryuho World City background Travel entertainment line