'Convenience store morning star' Kim Yoo-jung, Ji Chang-wook The Way Home... Start living together?

In the SBS gilt drama Convenience store morning star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, Kim Yoo-jung lost his house due to charter fraud and stayed in the jjimjilbang.On the day, the star told Choi Dae-heon that he would quit the Convenience store.I was going to quit, but I tried to be recognized because I thought he was originally like that. I was grateful for that.Choi Dae-heon then went to the star and asked why he retired from the Convenience store.The star recalled that Han Sun-hwa said, I do not want to cause any more problems between us and I want you to quit the Convenience store.But he didnt say, Money. You have to make more money. You have a big brother, so he lied.Choi Dae-heon said, I bought it for you, but it became a retirement gift. The star said, Why do you give me this? Id rather swear at me.Jeong Sae-hee (Kim Sun-young) brought Jeong Sae-hee to The Way Home, which was the first to be found in the house due to a charter fraud and a car accident.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa showed passive relationship with Choi Dae-heon.Yoo Yeon-ju was angry at her mother, Hye-ja Kim (Kymmyori), who humiliated Choi Dae-heon. Yoo Yeon-ju said, If you said hello, would you have accepted it?And Hye-ja Kim replied, If you said hello... Your father was accepted because I said hello. Did you think she did well? No. Youre wiser.Yoo Yeon-ju lied to Choi Dae-heon for her career; Choi Dae-heon booked tickets for her performance in the 1,000th anniversary of her death.Yoo Yeon-ju tried to cancel Chos appointment to meet Choi Dae-heon. Cho said, This is the job. The Minister of Culture and Tourism is coming.In the end, Yoo Yeon-ju delayed his appointment with Choi Dae-heon.

In the SBS gilt drama "Convenience store morning star" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, Kim Yoo-jung lost his house due to charter fraud and stayed in the jjimjilbang.

On the day, the star told Choi Dae-heon that he would quit the Convenience store. "I was going to quit, but I tried to be recognized because I thought he was originally like that. I was grateful for that."

Choi Dae-heon then went to the star and asked why he retired from the Convenience store. The star recalled that Han Sun-hwa said, "I do not want to cause any more problems between us and I want you to quit the Convenience store." But he didn't say, "Money. You have to make more money. You have a big brother, so" he lied.

Choi Dae-heon said, "I bought it for you, but it became a retirement gift." The star said, "Why do you give me this? I'd rather swear at me."

Jeong Sae-hee (Kim Sun-young) brought Jeong Sae-hee to The Way Home, which was the first to be found in the house due to a charter fraud and a car accident.

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa showed passive relationship with Choi Dae-heon. Yoo Yeon-ju was angry at her mother, Hye-ja Kim (Kymmyori), who humiliated Choi Dae-heon. Yoo Yeon-ju said, "If you said hello, would you have accepted it? "And Hye-ja Kim replied, "If you said hello... Your father was accepted because I said hello. Did you think she did well? No. You're wiser."

Yoo Yeon-ju lied to Choi Dae-heon for her career; Choi Dae-heon booked tickets for her performance in the 1,000th anniversary of her death. Yoo Yeon-ju tried to cancel Cho's appointment to meet Choi Dae-heon. Cho said, "This is the job. The Minister of Culture and Tourism is coming." In the end, Yoo Yeon-ju delayed his appointment with Choi Dae-heon.