Actor Woo Do-hwan, today (6th) Enlisted...Lee Min-ho and Jang Ki-yong, and others

Actor Woo Do-hwan fulfills defense dutiesOn the 6th, Woo Do-hwan will hold an entrance ceremony at the Army 15th Division recruitment training center in Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do for the Army active service.He then receives a self-deployment and begins his military life of about a year and a half; Woo Do-hwans scheduled full-time date is January 5, 2022.Woo Do-hwan will quietly enter the hospital without official events with fans or the media for safety reasons.Instead, Woo Do-hwan said in a handwritten letter, I am sorry that I can not meet directly and say hello. I was happy with every piece of love that you sent me.Thank you for watching my 20s and loving me, I was able to spend my 20s so happy, he said. I will go well and say good-bye.I love and appreciate it enough to express it in any word. He also met with close friends such as Jang Ki-yong, Kim Kyung-nam, and Lee Min-ho to discuss the current situation.Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan has emerged as a rising star through the movie Master and Mad Dog after taking a snow stamp.Later films The Lion and A Number of Gods: A Few featured screen stars.Woo Do-hwans last former Enlisted work is The King: The Monarch of Eternity by Kim Eun-sook, who recently finished.iMBC Lee Ho Young  Photo iMBC DB

Actor Woo Do-hwan fulfills defense duties

On the 6th, Woo Do-hwan will hold an entrance ceremony at the Army 15th Division recruitment training center in Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do for the Army active service. He then receives a self-deployment and begins his military life of about a year and a half; Woo Do-hwan's scheduled full-time date is January 5, 2022.

Woo Do-hwan will quietly enter the hospital without official events with fans or the media for safety reasons. Instead, Woo Do-hwan said in a handwritten letter, "I am sorry that I can not meet directly and say hello." "I was happy with every piece of love that you sent me."

"Thank you for watching my 20s and loving me, I was able to spend my 20s so happy," he said. "I will go well and say good-bye. I love and appreciate it enough to express it in any word. "

He also met with close friends such as Jang Ki-yong, Kim Kyung-nam, and Lee Min-ho to discuss the current situation.

Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan has emerged as a rising star through the movie "Master" and "Mad Dog" after taking a snow stamp. Later films "The Lion" and "A Number of Gods: A Few" featured screen stars. Woo Do-hwan's last former Enlisted work is 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity' by Kim Eun-sook, who recently finished.

iMBC Lee Ho Young Photo iMBC DB