Jang Sung-kyu, 'Impression' to Coffee or Tea sent by fans..."Give me a shine and raise my self-esteem."

Jang Sung-kyu has shared Thank You in the love of fans.On the 28th, Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his Instagram.Jang Sung-kyu in the public photo is smiling brightly in front of Coffee or Tea sent by his fans.Along with the photo, Jang Sung-kyu said, I received Coffee or Tea that only Korean stars receive. My fans always shine me and enhance my self-esteem.Thanks to you, its a happy Sunday.I will not forget # Voice Korea 2020 # Jang Sung-kyu supporters # I love you. On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu is currently appearing on Mnet Voice Korea 2020 and MBC Broken is losing.Photo = Jang Sung-kyu Instagram

Jang Sung-kyu has shared Thank You in the love of fans.

On the 28th, Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his Instagram.

Jang Sung-kyu in the public photo is smiling brightly in front of Coffee or Tea sent by his fans.

Along with the photo, Jang Sung-kyu said, "I received Coffee or Tea that only Korean stars receive. My fans always shine me and enhance my self-esteem."

"Thanks to you, it's a happy Sunday. I will not forget # Voice Korea 2020 # Jang Sung-kyu supporters # I love you. "

On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu is currently appearing on Mnet 'Voice Korea 2020' and MBC 'Broken is losing'.

Photo = Jang Sung-kyu Instagram